OMFG best shave ever, srsly

Joshin

Ok the other day i watched mantic's videos again, and found my missing ingredient, 3 yes 3 drops of water into my lather.

Started tonight as usual, piping hot shower, brush soaking in steaming hot water while doing so, wiped face off, yes i did it :p, applied TOOBS pre shave herbal gel, then started on my lather, ( Sandalwood TOOBS) biggish almond sized dollop, started working it, added 3 drops of water, continued lathering, then pow the lather exploded into a powerpuff of perfect lather.

Edwin Jager DE89 loaded up with a bluebird which i wrote off the other day, didnt expect much. 1 pass wtg, skin felt clear, so did 1 pass xtg, felt even better, did 1 x pass atg, fixed up 2 minor bits after reapplying more wonderful wonderful lather, then pow, my face is smoother than a babys arse, when it is born.

I also noticed that the bottom half of my face looks 5 years younger than the top half of my face, so the lathering a refreshing DE shaving is agreeing with my skin very well. I feel that good after that shave it is unbelievable :p It can only get better right ? :p

How freakin amazing is it when that penny drops?

I went through the same thing...a few drops of water make the lather so much better.

It will only get better, indeed.

Keep experimenting. You will find that sweet spot eventually.

I am having issues with even TOBS lather collapsing but there is something strange with the water, seems like they are running a much higher percentage out of the borefield which is Limestone and very hard. Seems the River supply is a much lower percentage right now.