Osage Rub? Anyone?

hahah... @pyrokov Don't worry the aftershaves will be back this year in GLASS bottles (as requested, and as per some of the feedback from P&C members) as well as DRIPPOLATORS (gone are the Atomizers that most people didnt like!).

Logistics are a bit of a pain this time of the year, but I should get around to making some new stuff real soon. :) I'll let you guys know when they are available. And yes, I'll have a go at some mentholated ones :)

Don't worry the aftershaves will be back this year in GLASS bottles (as requested, and as per some of the feedback from P&C members)...
Win!

...as well as DRIPPOLATORS (gone are the Atomizers that most people didnt like!).
Win! Win!

And yes, I'll have a go at some mentholated ones :)
Win! Win! Win!

A wonderful trifecta mate. Looking forward to another great year for Shaver Heaven. [emoji106]

Dickinson's witch hazel is alcohol based, cheap as chips and available at your local chemist. Sure, it smells unpleasant, but you do get used to it and the smell dissipates in a few minutes. I use it regularly. Excellent performer.
Aye, I've been meaning to avoid dickinson's purely because of the smell, but in theory, with enough menthol I don't think my sense of smell would even work while i applied. Sounds like a winning suggestion honestly.
hahah... @pyrokov Don't worry the aftershaves will be back this year
Very cool news, I never knew they were a thing before.
And yes, I'll have a go at some mentholated ones
I am very excited to see all the mad science to soon come out of your menth lab mate, I just hope the cops don't come knocking...

Aye, I've been meaning to avoid dickinson's purely because of the smell,

I wouldn't worry too much. Seriously, it's not THAT bad and the scent goes pretty quickly.

My routine is to cold water splash, then dry my face, then apply the witch hazel. I then let it dry as I clean and pack up my gear. Finally I then apply any aftershave or balm or whatever I want to finish with.

It's actually such a good performer that MrsT now uses it as part of her nightly routine, as it's just as good as any toner you can buy, but significantly cheaper.

Another T.N. Dickensons user, and do exactly the same as you @MrT apply and let dry while cleaning up. At first I wasn't a fan of the smell, but once you add aftershave or balm the scent is gone. To be honest the scent is gone as soon as it's dry, which is about 2 minutes.

I've got some TND myself, but I find it irritates me. Am I doing it wrong?

Maybe... but it's pretty simple. Just splash it on your face. What are you doing with it?!

A huh. That's it!

Try a gentle splash, should make all the difference.

Well, I splashed so gently it could hardly be called a splash and my face was a red, splotchy mess. Perhaps I'm allergic?

Well, I splashed so gently it could hardly be called a splash and my face was a red, splotchy mess. Perhaps I'm allergic?
Do you have sensitive skin? Maybe it's the witch hazel doing that, but I'm thinking it's probably the alcohol. Atlantic Supply is going to get a shipment of Lucky Tiger soon too, so chances are you'll be able to use that as a toner instead.