"Out of Office" - Movember

~Spyne~

Sorry guys, my shaving gear won't be getting touched much this month, I've decided to give Movember my first run and see how ridiculous I look with a caterpillar on my top lip.
Will be sticking with the electric to keep the cheeks clean and might revert back to the razor later in the month to clean up the jaw and neck (currently 'sneaking' the mo' into the rest of my facial hair that had a few days head-start).

After checking the calendar to confirm I had no 'formal' events this month that would require the taking of photos, (and clearing the plan with the little lady) i decided to sign up.
My father and uncle both were diagnosed with prostate cancer in the last 5 years. So far my Dad has been able to fight it back and seems completely in remission, while my uncle continues to struggle and has gone through 3 're-developments' of the cancer.

Are any other gentlemen on here participating in this fantastic cause, or would anyone be willing to make a donation to my effort?
http://mobro.co/AdamBoyer

Some of the techies at work are growing, I myself sport a goattee once again, so whilst I am not participating in it, I certainly wish you the best and applaud your gesture in fighting this disease.