CBR P&C Canberra Meet Up - SUNDAY 23 August, 1330

I had assumed it was next Sunday but I'll do my best to make it today as running errands in the morning...

Will be heading off in just a moment - with a bag full of auction goodies to look at and samples to be taken!!!!

(and we have sunshine - at least at the moment)

A super quiet Meet Up with just me and @Mark1966. A real shame that the regular's couldn't be there but I'm hoping you're all doing well and look forward to seeing you next time! It was nice seeing some of the great items currently up for auction and sharing a cold beer with a good sport. (y)The beers are on me next time mate and happy bidding! :p

By the way, thanks for the new title as I'm happy to be the self confessed "President of the TF Custom Brushes Fan Club". (y) (y)

There was certainly lots to see -

QZHBA0Zl.jpg

Lots that @Razor Burn wanted -

WEdFyetl.jpg

Some things more than others -

XhFKRiil.jpg

Although I DID get it back to keep for the winner -

y5kUrtWl.jpg

Sorry I didn't make it gents.
The last I looked at the schedule it still said next week.
BUT, I got stuck with the kids on short notice. So I wouldn't have made it anyway. :(
*sigh*

As I've been telling my daughter (6) a lot lately in our bedtime chats: "Tomorrow is a new day. A new chance to be as awesome as possible".

Next meetup will be great.

BUT, I got stuck with the kids on short notice. So I wouldn't have made it anyway. :(
*sigh*

As I've been telling my daughter (6) a lot lately in our bedtime chats: "Tomorrow is a new day. A new chance to be as awesome as possible".

My apologies to ALL for the back and forth on dates

*sigh*

That's a great philosophy you're teaching your daughter, especially in the current period we're all dealing with.

Hope to see you and your beard next time mate + your kids! (y)