Panic buying...validation..

Chad

... had his first - 15/8/20
It seems the answer to a respiratory problem that has a slim chance of people being inside for 14 days is to buy 6mths of toilet paper.

Well I say this panic lends itself to MORE blades! But you wouldn't believe it...many others think the same. I tried to go online and buy up Polsilver and every other Joe Blow has done it already and stock prices are crazy for whats left!

I'm certainty not buying Bolzano with what's going on in Italy.

Think a buying spree of blades today is the go though. None on my local woolies shelves.

Think my wife will be right behind this...

I'm too young to die before I try Sputnik.

Talking of Covid-19 Virus :

ABC News report:
Iranians are sharing cartoons, pictures and videos making light of the situation and mocking the scientifically questionable advice of clerics, including that people rub pansy oil on their backsides to cure the disease.
END QUOTE

LMFAO at the mental image of pansy oil being rubbed into big hairy buttocks !

I'm more curious about how much toilet paper people actually use? Between 2 adults and 4 children in my house we 4-5 rolls per week. The only exception to this is when the cats remember how much fun it is to unroll toilet paper.
These idiots buying huge amounts of it must either be set for the next year or use so much that toilets require unblocking on a regular basis.

I'm more curious about how much toilet paper people actually use? Between 2 adults and 4 children in my house we 4-5 rolls per week. The only exception to this is when the cats remember how much fun it is to unroll toilet paper.
These idiots buying huge amounts of it must either be set for the next year or use so much that toilets require unblocking on a regular basis.
Scrunch or Fold?

A good time to remind people of " who gives a crap" toilet paper.
Look em up, Dan put me on to them and the quality is superb.
Now to find some pansy oil.

A good time to remind people of " who gives a crap" toilet paper.
Look em up, Dan put me on to them and the quality is superb.
Now to find some pansy oil.
I think you will find they are sold out too.
Can't help on the pansy oil either.

Open Gumtree, search “Toilet Paper” - LMFAO!
When I was a boy in Glasgow, toilet paper was a luxury. One flushing toilet between 4 families. Newspaper torn into squares was the norm; like 80-grit sandpaper. Aah, how I miss the “good ol’ days”!

Please don’t start a Corona panic wet shaving, I’ve had a real hard time getting some toilet paper when I had only 3 rolls left...... :rage: #%*^$@ $&#%*^@

I hear that the first act of violence over toilet paper availability has happened at Big W Tamworth.
These people are allowed to breed!

Like a normal person

Went to my local coles today and they had zero stock, in shop or out back. The bloke at liquorland (adjacent to coles) said there has been been shipments every morning when coles opens and have been big crowds going nuts. Ended up having to swing past my local 711 for some rolls. Coles also had no tissues, baby wipes, hand sanitiser etc

I just want to do my usual shop. People are shit

Like a normal person

Went to my local coles today and they had zero stock, in shop or out back. The bloke at liquorland (adjacent to coles) said there has been been shipments every morning when coles opens and have been big crowds going nuts. Ended up having to swing past my local 711 for some rolls. Coles also had no tissues, baby wipes, hand sanitiser etc

I just want to do my usual shop. People are shit
I’m facing a much more difficult issue with my cerebral palsy and trying to get ahead with my shopping, I’ve never seen that many people are panic so much over toilet paper, tissues, serviette (paper napkin), paper towels and also hand sanitizer.

I went to my local chemist ALL the cold and flu tablets are sold out, when I when to get my medication supplies for my health.

Anyway I’ve managed to get 32 rolls of toilet papers today since I had 3 rolls left in my bathroom, I also managed to get laundry power, bleach, disinfectant floor cleaning and dishwasher soap liquid today :nailbiting: I’ve been stressed out and worried all day running around shopping and I’m so tired and my legs are very very sore.

*shrug* I just steal works loo roll.

48c1fa6a474becdbb9b15105194aa53d

I went back to the land of humans yesterday and trying to buy provisions (tinned food) for my mates on the island where they are doing fieldwork was a pain in the ass. At least they didn't need toilet paper, but I realise I may need tomorrow or the following day :ROFLMAO:

I went back to the land of humans yesterday and trying to buy provisions (tinned food) for my mates on the island where they are doing fieldwork was a pain in the ass. At least they didn't need toilet paper, but I realise I may need tomorrow or the following day :ROFLMAO:
You don't need toilet paper to wipe your hairy butt, because, you've got plenty of ICE BLOCKS to keep them clean as long as you keep rubbing your butt, trouble is... just make sure your testicles don't turn out icy blue