Panic buying...validation..

I haven't had a Big Mac for nearly 23 years. Why? Because I haven't been to MacDonalds for nearly 23 years.

Haven't been to Hunger Jack for nearly 12 years, haven't been to KFC for nearly 8 years as well.
Ah, do you go to Burger King then?
Agree about the price gouging going on re meat prices.
Sods over here (Aussie supermarket chain...Countdown), have raised meat prices to $60NZ for a leg of lamb (Bastids!).
Can see Oz and NZ Govts having to reign in these guys and probably bring in a price freeze.

I haven't had a Big Mac for nearly 23 years. Why? Because I haven't been to MacDonalds for nearly 23 years.

Haven't been to Hunger Jack for nearly 12 years, haven't been to KFC for nearly 8 years as well.

maaaaaate!!! whats the matter with you????

nothing like that Big Mac Le Grande mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and a whopper with cheese, yum, even better double whopper with cheese

and lest we forget the mighty Zinger Stacker Combo meal :)

Ah, do you go to Burger King then?
Agree about the price gouging going on re meat prices.
Sods over here (Aussie supermarket chain...Countdown), have raised meat prices to $60NZ for a leg of lamb (Bastids!).
Can see Oz and NZ Govts having to reign in these guys and probably bring in a price freeze.

no burger kings here blackie.. its called Hungry Jacks, everywhere where else in the world its a burger king

maaaaaate!!! whats the matter with you????

nothing like that Big Mac Le Grande mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and a whopper with cheese, yum, even better double whopper with cheese

and lest we forget the mighty Zinger Stacker Combo meal :)
I'm trying to stay healthy and I've lost a lot weight from 128kg down to 73.5kg now for many years of hardwork, my blood pressure is bloody good and this wasn't very easy for me who's been born with Cerebral Palsy.

I'm trying to stay healthy and I've lost a lot weight from 128kg down to 73.5kg now for many years of hardwork, my blood pressure is bloody good and this wasn't very easy for me who's been born with Cerebral Palsy.

big congratulations to you mate, 128kg down to 73.5kg is a huge achievement, and keeping it off is even harder so nice work there, especially with Cerebal Palsy

Now that's impressive. Well done @SpeedyPC. I can't even lose ten kilos.......yet.
Try and eat small or standard portion size, not a big meal size. Also try and stick to Mediterranean diet, no junk food, it’s not very easy at the moment due to corona pandemic.

Get yourself an Airbike for exercising

9393-ACB5-6-E0-F-4-AB6-8-D16-CE40-C85-D6208.jpg

Sods over here (Aussie supermarket chain...Countdown), have raised meat prices to $60NZ for a leg of lamb.
Cost me $88 for 38kg of lamb last week. But I did have to feed them for 3 months, and one of them cost me $25 when I got him.

Feeding them wasn't such a chore they are the grass in the paddock.

Lamb prices are mental, a live lamb costs $150-$180 and it is 20-25kg as finished meat. Which is very high price, then somehow it turns into $30/kg when in the shop.