Pannacrema, Myrsol

Drubbing

110% Smiley-Free
Thanks to Alex for these items, for dropping them off and a good deal. I don't buy much any more cos I know what I like and I like what I know.

So a big punt on these two, a lot of stuff tried blind has left me under-whelmed. I scored well with these.

Pannacrema is the Cella for those that don't like Cella. Looks like Cella, works like Cella, will probably last forever like Cella, but smells spicy and and a little earthy. It's subtle but very noticeable. A little reminiscent of my BM Saville in smell, but the BM is much stronger and has more other stuff going on. A small disappointment of the BM is that it's not lasted long. If I'd used this a bit more regularly it'd be finished by now.

The Myrsol Emulsion is really nice stuff. Imagine the Proraso post-shave cream in liquid form, with a touch of mint. This isn't too thick or runny and only a little is needed. Decent sized bottle that looks like it will go a long way.

I really wanted to try the Myrsol aftershave but missed it. If anyone has some I'd be interested in buying, it's a long way to go to G&C for a bottle.

@Drubbing excited about something new ?
That's worthy of a like :)

Don't be a tease.. Where and when?
Sorry, I can't say more just yet, but it will be available in Australia before Christmas. That's the plan.

By then you'll have opened your own store Mr Mail Call.
Don't tempt me, unless you've a spare wad of $$$$ burning a hole in your pocket that is.

Good to hear Rodger, saved me some mucking around at the post office.

The Pannacrema Namaste does remind me a bit of Seville now that you mention it, though Seville is a fair bit stronger/sharper to my nose.

It was hard letting that beautiful glass Myrsol bottle go. It has a great Art Deco shape but I'm not a huge fan of menthol so I'm glad to know that you'll put it to good use.

Did someone say MENTHOL ?

Hmm Pannacrema that looks and sounds like Cella but with no marzipan smell? Sounds fantastic.