Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
It is well past THAT time of the year. Definitely time for an overdue ...

Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 5 (PCTB5 - for those who live in CBR)

So what is PCTB5?

Good question.

The PCTB5 will be an awesome collection of samples of an eclectic range of soaps, creams, blades and aftershaves - something for everyone!!!!

This is a great opportunity to test drive a wide range of stuff, some not easily available. This time we may even have not one but two boxes criss-crossing the country.

Last time around we ended up with TWO boxes of goodies we had so much. Read the review threads here and here so get an idea of what is involved.

How does it work?

You read the rules below, sign up, get the box, try stuff, pass it on!

Simple really :)

THE RULES (as plagiarised YNW and modified slightly)

1. For the sake of simplicity, the box is available to participants in Australia only at this point in time.
2. You will need to be an active member of Paste & Cut to be a participant.
3. Participants will need to provide their address and a contact mobile number to the facilitator (me) via PM
4. With soap samples it is requested that you take a clean spoon/knife etc and scoop enough for a shave into another bowl or container and lather - it will work better for you too.
5. The box can be kept for 2 weeks, please do not exceed 3 weeks - maybe take samples of the samples?
6. Post when you have received the box and your impression/comments for the products within – we want to hear your opinions and see your pics! Reviews don't need to be complicated, even a rating system is fine.
7. When you have finished, PM the next recipient to ensure they are ready to receive the box.
8. The box is to be posted with a tracking number/express post at all times and that number is to be posted in this thread.
9. Please keep the weight of the box to 3kg or under to keep shipping costs down.
10. Any problems, PM me.

If you are interested in playing please post below and then PM me your real name, address and a contact number.

The box will be finalised over the next couple of weeks with the likely kick-off towards the end of October At this stage it is largely (generous) samples rather than a bunch of full items (full pucks of soap and full bottles of aftershaves etc) so that we maximise the variety and ensure that pretty much everybody will have access to everything. Depending on what else arrives to go in prior to 'take off' we may have some swappable items.

Let the anticipation begin!

Who is in? NOTE: I've rearranged the list below to reflect the order of the box to allow maximum opportunities for handover.

@Rami
@LukehGee
@RustyBlade
@ShaveOn
@Korbz
@fruityasu
@Ckoerntjes
@tim33z
@Callum
@astinus4
@tullfan
@Davec36
@lerenau

Last edited:
Only 4,

Sheesh guys. You need to recognise a good thing when you see it. Last time we had hot new things, Unobtainium and everything in between. If I could register twice I would.

@Mark1966 how many Aussie soaps are in the travelling box this year please?
Any razors in it this year?

For anyone else don't miss this opportunity to try things you never have before. Did last year and experienced some great products and learnt new things at the same time.(y)

Last edited:
@Mark1966 how many Aussie soaps are in the travelling box this year please?
Any razors in it this year?

For anyone else don't miss this opportunity to try things you never have before. Did last year and experienced some great products and learnt new things at the same time.(y)

Don't know mate, will have to work that out ...

I will be putting a box in the post for Mark this weekend, I have a bunch of soaps I need to move.

EEK!

This is the guy with multiple 200l tubs of soaps - I'm keeping an eye out for the B-double heading down to Canberra ;)

Thanks mate - appreciate the contribution.

I was going to pass, but your post just made me nervous. I'll check tomorrow with my boss my exact availability at Hobart for the summer to see if I can fit :facepalm:

Well I would not expect too much, I just have a number of soaps I need to move to make way for incoming deliveries and this is the best way I can think of to move them on.

At this stage, I'm out due to impending surgery and weeks to months of rehab away from home.
This may change later on and I hope it does, as this would be the first one I miss since joining.