Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 5

WHAT!

12.6 million responses to the survey already. That is amazing guys ;)

Seriously, I will keep this open till mid week and try to finalise the box to send after that.

Any more takers just post here.

OK, some clear favourites emerging and others will obviously be left behind.

Vote early and often guys!

OK, so the survey is closed. I will add to the box, keeping the weight to UNDER 3KGs to allow postage in a medium satchel, working down the list of desired products.

Soaps
APR Fenchurch
Eufros Cronos
L&L TSM Fourgere
P&B Albion
APR Mycroft
B&M Eventide
Mystic Water Coconut Sandalwood
Wholly Kaw Man Mayfair
APR Suitably Attired Australian
B&M Petrichor
T&S Himalaya
Unconditional Surrender
B&M Lime|Lavender|Cedarwood
P&B Imperial Rum
Wholly Kaw Merchant Tobacco
APR Coeur De Vert
APR Fourgere Bourbon Rose
Mystic Water Sardinian Honey
Mystic Waters Windjammer
Noberu Sandalwood
Squadron Soap Scramble
Sudsy Soapery Sandalwood Myrrh
TOBS Mr Taylors
Wickams 1912 Russian Leather
Wolfpac Morning Glory
B&M Latha Sandalwood
Haslinger "Schafmilch"
La Toja
LEA Shaving Soap
Antica Barbearia
Cussons Imperial Leather (Vintage)
Pino Silvestre Shave Master
Sapone Di Paolo Coconut Vanilla
WitW Sandalwood
Blackship Grooming Davy Jones
Haslinger "Honig" - Honey
Haslinger "Salbei"
Mickey Lee Capre Verde
Mystic Water Ginger Pear
Squadron Soap Ad Astra
Beaver WoodWright Queen Anne
Esbjerg Sensitive
Haslinger "Meeresalgen"
Morning Pride
Mystic Water White Tea Ginger
OSP Spice Road
Simpson Vanilla Rose
Soap Smooth Barbershop
Stache Soapworks Scottish Glen
TOBS Luxury
Wahl Traditional Barber Shave Cream
Base Ethical Soap
Haslinger "Sandelholz"
Local Gent Bay Rum
Luna Higo Y Vainilla
Sunhill Goats Milk Soap
Palmira
Strope Shoppe Black Tie

Aftershaves/Colognes
APR Fenchurch
AdP Colonia
B&M Cologne Russe
APR Coeur De Vert
B&M Petriclor
Ogallala BR Sandalwood
Squadron Coronet Fougere
Squadron GC Blend
T&S Himalaya
Wholly Kaw Man Mayfair
APR Skye Fall
Black Ship Davy Jones
APR Mycroft
Ogallala BR Limes, Pepper
APR Fougere Bourbon Rose
Captains Choice Bay Rum
APR Lixivant
Black Ship Queen Anne
HeT Cognac & Cuban Cigars
LPL Lotion du Barbier
Vintage Herbal Cologne

We really don't have a lot of players at this stage - still time to join!

This is a great opportunity to test drive a wide range of stuff, some not easily available.

How does it work?

You read the rules below, sign up, get the box, try stuff, pass it on!

Simple really :)

THE RULES (as plagiarised YNW and modified slightly)

1. For the sake of simplicity, the box is available to participants in Australia only at this point in time.
2. You will need to be an active member of Paste & Cut to be a participant.
3. Participants will need to provide their address and a contact mobile number to the facilitator (me) via PM
4. If applicable, the sender is responsible for cleaning the items before sending the box and the receiver is responsible for sanitising the items upon receipt.
5. The box can be kept for 2 weeks, please do not exceed 3 weeks - maybe take samples of the samples?
6. Post when you have received the box and your impression/comments for the products within – we want to hear your opinions and see your pics! Reviews don't need to be complicated, even a rating system is fine.
7. When you have finished, PM the next recipient to ensure they are ready to receive the box.
8. The box is to be posted with a tracking number/express post at all times and that number is to be posted in this thread.
9. Please keep the weight of the box to 3kg or under to keep shipping costs down.
10. Any problems, PM me.

If you are interested in playing please post below and then PM me your real name, address and a contact number.

OK, so the survey is closed. I will add to the box, keeping the weight to UNDER 3KGs to allow postage in a medium satchel, working down the list of desired products.

Soaps
APR Fenchurch
Eufros Cronos
L&L TSM Fourgere
P&B Albion
APR Mycroft
B&M Eventide
Mystic Water Coconut Sandalwood
Wholly Kaw Man Mayfair
APR Suitably Attired Australian
B&M Petrichor
T&S Himalaya
Unconditional Surrender
B&M Lime|Lavender|Cedarwood
P&B Imperial Rum
Wholly Kaw Merchant Tobacco
APR Coeur De Vert
APR Fourgere Bourbon Rose
Mystic Water Sardinian Honey
Mystic Waters Windjammer
Noberu Sandalwood
Squadron Soap Scramble
Sudsy Soapery Sandalwood Myrrh
TOBS Mr Taylors
Wickams 1912 Russian Leather
Wolfpac Morning Glory
B&M Latha Sandalwood
Haslinger "Schafmilch"
La Toja
LEA Shaving Soap
Antica Barbearia
Cussons Imperial Leather (Vintage)
Pino Silvestre Shave Master
Sapone Di Paolo Coconut Vanilla
WitW Sandalwood
Blackship Grooming Davy Jones
Haslinger "Honig" - Honey
Haslinger "Salbei"
Mickey Lee Capre Verde
Mystic Water Ginger Pear
Squadron Soap Ad Astra
Beaver WoodWright Queen Anne
Esbjerg Sensitive
Haslinger "Meeresalgen"
Morning Pride
Mystic Water White Tea Ginger
OSP Spice Road
Simpson Vanilla Rose
Soap Smooth Barbershop
Stache Soapworks Scottish Glen
TOBS Luxury
Wahl Traditional Barber Shave Cream
Base Ethical Soap
Haslinger "Sandelholz"
Local Gent Bay Rum
Luna Higo Y Vainilla
Sunhill Goats Milk Soap
Palmira
Strope Shoppe Black Tie

Aftershaves/Colognes
APR Fenchurch
AdP Colonia
B&M Cologne Russe
APR Coeur De Vert
B&M Petriclor
Ogallala BR Sandalwood
Squadron Coronet Fougere
Squadron GC Blend
T&S Himalaya
Wholly Kaw Man Mayfair
APR Skye Fall
Black Ship Davy Jones
APR Mycroft
Ogallala BR Limes, Pepper
APR Fougere Bourbon Rose
Captains Choice Bay Rum
APR Lixivant
Black Ship Queen Anne
HeT Cognac & Cuban Cigars
LPL Lotion du Barbier
Vintage Herbal Cologne

We really don't have a lot of players at this stage - still time to join!

This is a great opportunity to test drive a wide range of stuff, some not easily available.

How does it work?

You read the rules below, sign up, get the box, try stuff, pass it on!

Simple really :)

THE RULES (as plagiarised YNW and modified slightly)

1. For the sake of simplicity, the box is available to participants in Australia only at this point in time.
2. You will need to be an active member of Paste & Cut to be a participant.
3. Participants will need to provide their address and a contact mobile number to the facilitator (me) via PM
4. If applicable, the sender is responsible for cleaning the items before sending the box and the receiver is responsible for sanitising the items upon receipt.
5. The box can be kept for 2 weeks, please do not exceed 3 weeks - maybe take samples of the samples?
6. Post when you have received the box and your impression/comments for the products within – we want to hear your opinions and see your pics! Reviews don't need to be complicated, even a rating system is fine.
7. When you have finished, PM the next recipient to ensure they are ready to receive the box.
8. The box is to be posted with a tracking number/express post at all times and that number is to be posted in this thread.
9. Please keep the weight of the box to 3kg or under to keep shipping costs down.
10. Any problems, PM me.

If you are interested in playing please post below and then PM me your real name, address and a contact number.
Wowsers, I can see the bank account is going to take a hit lol. Thanks @Mark1966 and all contributors

So out of all these samples. Which soap has the most residual slickness?

So out of all these samples. Which soap has the most residual slickness?
That is very subjective. Depends on the user and their opinion as there are a lot of top ten soaps in that list. Hence the reason for the box.

@Mark1966 incredible list, week done, so thought you wanted to half the list. Basically what? 90% still included from the survey.

That is very subjective. Depends on the user and their opinion as there are a lot of top ten soaps in that list. Hence the reason for the box.

@Mark1966 incredible list, week done, so thought you wanted to half the list. Basically what? 90% still included from the survey.
I'd agree, as most soaps are able to be worked to a very slick lather, but trial and error means this may not happen within a handful of shaves.

Thanks @Mark1966 for organising this box and to all members who have contributed!

Sorry to not be clear!

The lists above are the results of the survey in order of demand. I will work down the lists until the box is full and then omit the rest :)

Might have to have a chat to organise something if the Luna Fig and Vanilla doesn't make it :)

I noticed that and was certainly going to give it a 'wildcard' entry :)

I would also think of leaving 2nd and/or 3rd scents of the same soap base out in order to have additional examples of a different soap in there. Especially if those scents are unobtanium any way...

Surely the main objective of the box has to be to enable members here to buy more soap :D

I would also think of leaving 2nd and/or 3rd scents of the same soap base out in order to have additional examples of a different soap in there. Especially if those scents are unobtanium any way...

Surely the main objective of the box has to be to enable members here to buy more soap :D

Yep, it will be a carefully curated selection is I think the phrase ...

@Mark1966 sorry my bad. Morning coffee didn't kick in. Clearer now, starting from the top down until you call it full :giggle:

Agree, if this helps to weed a few soaps off the list then worth it to try another Vendor's product like Luna's and other current hidden gems. (y)

So this is what a P&C Travelling Box of goodies looks like before packing -

VbPrSq6l.jpg

A little over 2.5kg worth so it will sneak in under 3kg with packing. All ready to be posted Monday to the first recipient. That would be according to the list ...

@Rami !!!

Heading your way soon mate.

but wait ...

what is this?

AWKN8Kzl.jpg

Is this ANOTHER 3.5kg of shaving goodness? What could I possibly do with that ...

So this is what a P&C Travelling Box of goodies looks like before packing -

VbPrSq6l.jpg

A little over 2.5kg worth so it will sneak in under 3kg with packing. All ready to be posted Monday to the first recipient. That would be according to the list ...

@Rami !!!

Heading your way soon mate.

Now where is that dancing banana