A few things in the box -

yF5nqChm.jpg

Add a couple of peanuts -

Sli3Qj3m.jpg

Fold the bubble wrap over the top -

mUK7MVRm.jpg

Seal it all up -

kUMSUpJm.jpg

Slip it into a 3kg bag (Normal or Express Post - your call) as it JUST fits and weights 2.8kg -

ZQfIkJLm.jpg

Off to @Rami in the morning!

good work @Mark1966 . im not participating this time round because i already have way more software than i could use in 3 lifetimes and the missus has started to make a few comments here and there about trimming the numbers down a bit so no new additions for now until i use gear up or apr releases something irresistable again:) and the temptation would get me.

However after participating last time I can say to any body sitting on the fence about joining in, don't - just do it as a learning experience.

You will not get a quicker learning curve on software available than with the box and it helps rule things out that you may have been curiuos about and expand your horizons on things that you would never have expected to like.

My work here is done ...

A few things in the box -

yF5nqChm.jpg

Add a couple of peanuts -

Sli3Qj3m.jpg

Fold the bubble wrap over the top -

mUK7MVRm.jpg

Seal it all up -

kUMSUpJm.jpg

Slip it into a 3kg bag (Normal or Express Post - your call) as it JUST fits and weights 2.8kg -

ZQfIkJLm.jpg

Off to @Rami in the morning!
Great work @Mark1966 you are the man.
So going from the listing I'm last so I'll see the box in Mid June. Great time for the winner scents :)
And I think that box will be replaced by the time I see it.
However after participating last time I can say to any body sitting on the fence about joining in, don't - just do it as a learning experience.
Also agree and encourage new members to take this up if you can. Last P&C traveling box was fantastic as well and in that box I realised I liked menthol based aftershaves. Also discovered Skin Bracer and Myrsol which still has not graced my den but will still one day (y)

@Callum added per OP.

Rules also amended - Rule 4 now reading:

With soap samples it is requested that you take a clean spoon/knife etc and scoop enough for a shave into another bowl or container and lather - it will work better for you too.

Good call gents!

What the hell are you finger scoping at KFC!
The potato and gravy?
Either that or the fat oozing off the ‘chicken’ pieces ...
Lol yes you are right I didn't express myself very well before. Obviously I just meant we would use an utensil for the soap samples instead of fingers. And please note no scooping of anything KFC related has ever occurred. I'll still scarred thinking about it :sick:

And the eagle has landed. :)

Man it’s tough. There is a lot of variety here, the box was bulging.

So to make the selection process easier I will not go for any soap I have tried before. So no APR or B&M. So after taking a good sniff back in the box they go. ( regretfully)

As an aside Fenchurch and mycoft, as well as cologne russe are on my buy list ( once I finish some soap). And I deeply regret not jumping on Idoru when I had the chance.

Anyway here are the final selection, it’s a bit light on aftershaves as I am not good at mixing and matching.

32874141408_3ba7858726_c.jpg

One last note

This thing is not for me, good luck to whomever tries it

32874141458_9bfeb3fbca.jpg

Now I am off for a shower and a shave :)