Pb No:34

Pbgoose

OqgbMWpl.jpg

I wanted to have a play with Buddha Wood EO so worked up a scent profile and today built a shave soap for it. My daughter liked the scent so I asked her did she have a name for it. She said Dwarfs. I said 'what'!? She said 'How many'? I said 'how many what'? She said 'how many in it'? I said 'Oh, you mean how many essential oils, there's eight'. So she suggested it be called 8 Dwarfs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm cool with that. Only thing is the scent profile got changed a little as I wanted to put a little Neem Oil in the base, so there will be further iterations until I'm happy with the scent translation. So maybe this the Green Dwarf (there's French Green Clay in the ingredients) and the next iteration may be the Red Dwarf (a sure winner for @Arnold J Rimmer ) but until I work out the identity crisis it will be just No:34.

Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Olive Oil, Need Seed Oil, Hemp Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Tallow (Beef), Kiwi Seed Oil, Glycerine, Tussah Silk, Bentonite Clay, French Green Clay, KOH, NaOH, Filtered Water (RO), Essential Oils.
Essential Oils: Buddha Wood, Gurjun Balsam, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ginger, Black Pepper, Camphor, and Patchouli.

The soap performed nicely with a straight razor, taking plenty of water and providing good protection and slickness. I was a little disappointed as the Neem dampened some of the scents (I only used a very small quantity of Neem) but when my wife smelt my face some time later she thought the residual scent was good. I used no post shave product and my skin was still feeling good later in the day.

OqgbMWpl.jpg

I wanted to have a play with Buddha Wood EO so worked up a scent profile and today built a shave soap for it. My daughter liked the scent so I asked her did she have a name for it. She said Dwarfs. I said 'what'!? She said 'How many'? I said 'how many what'? She said 'how many in it'? I said 'Oh, you mean how many essential oils, there's eight'. So she suggested it be called 8 Dwarfs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm cool with that. Only thing is the scent profile got changed a little as I wanted to put a little Neem Oil in the base, so there will be further iterations until I'm happy with the scent translation. So maybe this the Green Dwarf (there's French Green Clay in the ingredients) and the next iteration may be the Red Dwarf (a sure winner for @Arnold J Rimmer ) but until I work out the identity crisis it will be just No:34.

Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Olive Oil, Need Seed Oil, Hemp Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Tallow (Beef), Kiwi Seed Oil, Glycerine, Tussah Silk, Bentonite Clay, French Green Clay, KOH, NaOH, Filtered Water (RO), Essential Oils.
Essential Oils: Buddha Wood, Gurjun Balsam, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ginger, Black Pepper, Camphor, and Patchouli.

The soap performed nicely with a straight razor, taking plenty of water and providing good protection and slickness. I was a little disappointed as the Neem dampened some of the scents (I only used a very small quantity of Neem) but when my wife smelt my face some time later she thought the residual scent was good. I used no post shave product and my skin was still feeling good later in the day.

Fantastic!!
Another intriguing scent creation!!