Petrolheads

04 VY SS
UAl2GoTl.jpg

Wish List: Mercedes C63

Mines back in the workshop ATM. Apparently the gearbox simply couldn't handle the power and only lasted 6 months.bloke building it now says the auto will be good to 450+ rwkw now so shouldnt need doing again even if I go with forced induction down the track.

Availability of the cars isn’t the issue, it’s the infrastructure to run them. Most households have at least two vehicles.
So, every household plugs their cars in to charge at the same time every night. The grid would quite literally shit itself.

I'm sure that Jeremy Clarkson did a review of an electric car recently. Home charging is not viable

fjnTrLVl.jpg

Had to change the exhaust out for a custom made. The fun police (wife) says it’s not cool to send the boy deaf with straight through titanium so it had to be removed. I threw a mascara in the trash in protest.
I agree with your wife.nothing on earth sounds more pathetic and obnoxious as a little 4 cylinder with a big exhaust trying to sound tough.except maybe a rotary with a big exhaust.ofcourse that's just my opinion and ymmv.plenty of fans of overstrung ricers out there just not me.

I agree with your wife.nothing on earth sounds more pathetic and obnoxious as a little 4 cylinder with a big exhaust trying to sound tough.except maybe a rotary with a big exhaust.ofcourse that's just my opinion and ymmv.plenty of fans of overstrung ricers out there just not me.

The fact you think it’s done for sound tells me everything I need to know.

Self-driving electrical car on demand for me please...frees up the garage space as well 😉