Phoenix and Beau: Iceni

Hi everyone,

You might like to know that at 1200hrs (GMT), Saturday 23rd Feb we'll be making our new Iceni range available. It includes our tallow shaving soap, aftershave splash and (alcohol free) post shave lotion.

You'll be able to find it via our website, www.phoenixandbeau.uk

Below is a glimpse of its design :)

Best wishes,

Kerry.

Hi Kerry, what’s the scent profile? Went looking on your site but couldn’t find the details.

Hi Kerry, what’s the scent profile? Went looking on your site but couldn’t find the details.
Hi @Pbgoose,

Taken directly from the product description (currently hidden on the shop):
"It is intensely layered and opens with notes of mandarin and bergamot. Lavender, myrrh and a touch of nutmeg combine to form a powerful heart. The accord develops in to a base of musk, amber, sandalwood and the lightest kisses of vetiver and patchouli."

Hope that helps ;)

Kind regards,

Kerry.

Hi @Pbgoose,

"It is intensely layered and opens with notes of mandarin and bergamot. Lavender, myrrh and a touch of nutmeg combine to form a powerful heart. The accord develops in to a base of musk, amber, sandalwood and the lightest kisses of vetiver and patchouli."

Hope that helps ;)

Kind regards,

Kerry.

Rats, just 'the lightest kisses of vetiver and patchouli' - I was looking for a full on patchouli pash ...

[sounds great Kerry. Now to work on getting some stuff when I'm in Europe (but not the UK :() later in the year ]

Hi @Pbgoose,

Hope that helps ;)

Kind regards,

Kerry.
Thanks for that Kerry. Sounds great.

Rats, just 'the lightest kisses of vetiver and patchouli' - I was looking for a full on patchouli pash ...

[sounds great Kerry. Now to work on getting some stuff when I'm in Europe (but not the UK :() later in the year ]
"Patchouli Pash" sounds like a suitable name for the next P&C Limited Edition. :LOL:

Hi @Pbgoose,

Hope that helps ;)

Kind regards,

Kerry.
Kerry, was Iceni being shipped to your Australian outlet at all?