PRE - 2020 Paste & Cut Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council Competition!

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I know that some of you REALLY seem to be struggling to wait patiently and not poke other members while we are on the journey to the start of the auction so ...

We have created a 'find a word" puzzle for you!

There are 35+ words related to the upcoming auction hidden in the puzzle, forwards or backwards, up or down and diagonal.

Here is the deal - there is a prize of 50 assorted NOS vintage blades to the winner :)

What do you have to do?

1. Enjoy the word puzzle
  2. Find at least 30 of the words inserted into the puzzle
  3. Post the list of words below when you are completed (gives the others a head start)
  4. Person with the most relevant words first at the time the auction starts will win the prize, once they post a picture of their completed puzzle to show they actually found them and didn't guess.

Simples!

Enjoy

@Mark1966

no, just no.

what would keep me happy is if you release a list of what would be on board, and a tentative timeline.

we are all grown ups here and understanding everything may change. But this bait and switch is killing me.

04h3IqC.gif

• The auctions are going live Thursday August 20 2020 prior to Midday.
  • The auctions will close Sunday, August 23 2020 at 9pm AEST - unless a bid has been made within the last hour of the auction, in which case the auction time will be extended for at least another hour from the previously logged bid ('Dynamic Closing').
Terms and Conditions now listed here.

In that case, this should get everyone well on the way :D I count about 31 words....

Qu3UEsZ.jpg

Hmmm. do I see "FAT" in there? Not sure that is relevant, might have to disqualify you for extraneous words ;-)

OK, very clever people.

I have left -

• a short, three letter word,
  • a two letter set of initials related to pottery
  • a three letter set of initials related to vintage razor blades
  • a two letter set of initial related to straight razors (although for some reason "Blade" was included but not "Blades"

You are all super smart BTW!