Pre-Shave Wash

Bucephalus

Our youngest daughter, who is extremely cognizant of her personal appearance and presentation, purchased this for me on the occasion of my recent birthday. It has all-natural ingredients, a nice perfume (to my nose at least) and works a treat.

https://www.floraandfauna.com.au/vanessa-megan-for-men-black-pepper-foaming-cleanser-200ml/

Following a thorough face-wash, several rinses with clean cold water and a warm towel, I experienced a nice smooth shave. I have previously trialled Baby Oil as a pre-wash but that proved detrimental to a good lather, not so this product!

Although impressed, I cannot yet recommend this on the strength of only one shave.

That is certainly a premium product, I bet it's fantastic for your skin and I can definitely see you getting a nice result with it.

I use Occam's pre-shave soaps as my daily pre-shave face wash in both the original scent and the crushed lime. Both clean the skin really well, have high Glycerine content too which helps soften the whiskers and prepare the skin. I also use La Toja Pre-Shave soap that while a little more scented, also has high glycerine content