Proraso AS

Stubbles

Bought a bottle of this the other day, seeing as im a Proraso fiend now and love all their other products.
PRORASO-AFTER-SHAVE-LOCION-100-ML__6069.jpg

First time using an aftershave, and added it to my routine. After the actual shave, washed with warm, then cold to remove the left over soap I opened the small bottle. Smells quite nice, yet different to their soap and pre/post cream I was already using as part of my usual.

Splashed a little in one hand, rubbed the other then slapped the face. :huh: Usual alcohol burn sting straight away, but after a couple of seconds it left the cool soothing effect that felt great.

Dried the skin a little better for using the pre / post cream that I applied once I let the aftershave do its work and dry out a little.

It basically made a damn good shave into a great one. The smell leaves soon after though so would be great to use if you wanted to apply cologne.

Would recommend it to others.

Last edited:
Good to know, I like Proraso and was thinking of eventually getting some AS.

I love this stuff. If you haven't tried it, get your hands on some!

Anyone who wants to get into AS should try this. I've used quite a few and have my favourites, but I'll always have this on hand too.

It soothes brilliantly, it moisturises and cools the face. It does everything you want an AS to do.

If you like it so much that you want to have this in your normal rotation, I would recommend the 400ml. bottle. There is a green vaporiser available which makes it real handy, but also gives such a nice old-style barbershop-feeling (and smell) in your bathroom.

There are a few vendors who carry the 400ml and I've considered it before. The only problem is the large shipping costs it incurs.

Proraso's products are one of the very few items we can get locally, often cheaper than online prices. Many local barbers, and even a couple of supermarkets carries most the range.

They are just down the road from me.... might have to pay them a visit!