Proraso Green

StratMan

after a few months of luxurious shaving with awesome quality artisan soaps, a much improved shaving technique and finally finding my favourite blade / razor setting, i am feeling the need to revisit my first soap Proraso Green.

Really feeling the need for a menthol blast and i really I want to see how this soap stacks up to the high end stuff.

Just got a quick question, i also have the proraso pre-shave cream but would like to use it post shave for an extra menthol kick.. I would love to tap into this forums intellect and ask, Is it better to use this after applying splash or before?

yeah it is a pre-shave but lots of people use it as a post shave to get that super cool menthol/eucalyptus blast.

I used it today, added the pre-shave as a post shave after the alum and prior to the AS. This did sort of dry to a white-ish film so i rinsed it with cold water and then applied the splash. Best thing about this was that super cool blast which i think is awesome on a hot day.

Anyone know of a more high end soap/splash combo that will produce the same or better super menthol cool blast??