QCS Vostok replacement

~Spyne~

Need some help fellas - I LOVE my TOBS Jermyn St cream, but over the years also loved the occasional frosty blast from Queen Charlotte Soaps' Vostok soap.
With QCS closed (2016), what are my affordable options for a good menthol-type soap? Let's say circa $20-$25 for 150g tub?

If there was a good menthol/frosty cream, even better. Proraso is not an option - for whatever reason, I've never been able to get good lather from it.

I haven't used it yet, but one option could be Fine Snake Bite. It's usually available through the Stray Whisker; out of stock right now though.

If you don't mind ordering from overseas:

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Cold Spices (I've used this - highly recommended)

Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic (haven't used this myself, but have heard good things)

Need some help fellas - I LOVE my TOBS Jermyn St cream, but over the years also loved the occasional frosty blast from Queen Charlotte Soaps' Vostok soap.
With QCS closed (2016), what are my affordable options for a good menthol-type soap? Let's say circa $20-$25 for 150g tub?

If there was a good menthol/frosty cream, even better. Proraso is not an option - for whatever reason, I've never been able to get good lather from it.

If you are after a menthol hit Snake Bit is the go. After using this I almost feel the need to chip away frost off my face.

http://www.vshod.com/shaving-soap/Fine-Accoutrements-SNAKE-BITE-Shaving-Soap-Australia.html

Shaver Heaven - Arctic Mango if you can find stock in a retailer.
Barrister & Mann - Arctique if you can find a retailer that has stock.
I think Wolfpac had a menthol soap, check TSW's website if he has stock.
APR doesn't do heavily mentholated soaps unfortunately and can't readily recall anything from Squardon either.
Stirling has a few extreme menthol soaps and more basic menthol soap options.
444 has a menthol cream that you can add to whatever you're lathering, or you could add menthol to whatever a/s you're using.

Snake Bite sounds like it might be the one to try at this stage - would also give me an excuse to buy the RazoRock Game Changer 0.84, since it seems like my Rockwell Model T will never eventuate

Thanks Gents, I was looking for an Aussie supplier of Vostok but reading the OP discontinued in 2016.
Will have to settle for Italian Palmolive Menthol Lather Shave Cream Tube