Quality DE razor recommendations needed...

alfredus

organises many group buys
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
The Guerrilla for me is milder...some say it is not efficient, but I disagree. With the right angle it is a stellar razor...

You all are very lucky, that there wasnt a BBS-1 in the box :D :D :D

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Public Service Announcement

At the risk of incurring the wrath of @alfredus by letting the cat out of the bag can I encourage anybody thinking of splashing a lot of coin on a razor (or brush) for that matter to hold off until you see our charity auction offerings?

Amazeballs does not come close ...

[My lips are sealed again now]

fruityasu

smashes all the likes

At the risk of incurring the wrath of @alfredus by letting the cat out of the bag can I encourage anybody thinking of splashing a lot of coin on a razor (or brush) for that matter to hold off until you see our charity auction offerings?

Interesting little snippet there @Mark1966....😎😎😎

A Wolfman perhaps 😉

Where would one see this auction, just in the Buy/Sell subforum?
Any idea on when this will be?

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
Where would one see this auction, just in the Buy/Sell subforum?
Any idea on when this will be?
There is a special sub-forum, not sure if you can see last years - http://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/forums/charity-auction-house.69/

There will be plenty of publicity, @alfredus will make sure of that, so you will not miss out. It was in July last year - not sure about 2019.

Start tucking some serious coin away - there will be unique items that you cannot get elsewhere.

lerenau

...is a cheeky monkey

I remember seeing a certain image online a month or two back... I dare not speak its name.