Quality DE razor recommendations needed...

The Guerrilla for me is milder...some say it is not efficient, but I disagree. With the right angle it is a stellar razor...

You all are very lucky, that there wasnt a BBS-1 in the box :D :D :D

Public Service Announcement

At the risk of incurring the wrath of @alfredus by letting the cat out of the bag can I encourage anybody thinking of splashing a lot of coin on a razor (or brush) for that matter to hold off until you see our charity auction offerings?

Amazeballs does not come close ...

[My lips are sealed again now]

At the risk of incurring the wrath of @alfredus by letting the cat out of the bag can I encourage anybody thinking of splashing a lot of coin on a razor (or brush) for that matter to hold off until you see our charity auction offerings?

Interesting little snippet there @Mark1966....😎😎😎

A Wolfman perhaps 😉

Where would one see this auction, just in the Buy/Sell subforum?
Any idea on when this will be?

Where would one see this auction, just in the Buy/Sell subforum?
Any idea on when this will be?

There is a special sub-forum, not sure if you can see last years - http://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/forums/charity-auction-house.69/

There will be plenty of publicity, @alfredus will make sure of that, so you will not miss out. It was in July last year - not sure about 2019.

Start tucking some serious coin away - there will be unique items that you cannot get elsewhere.

Definitely around 12th.July like last year...and yes start saving!

I remember seeing a certain image online a month or two back... I dare not speak its name.

I remember seeing a certain image online a month or two back... I dare not speak its name.

Did you? I cannot recall that

Your first-born or @Rami’s kidney ...