Question on Shipito

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day Guys,

I've never used Shipito as this is my first time.

1. How safe is it when using their website and they've given me free US address, because I've sign up the free options for the moment.

2. How easy to allow my package order from Shipito send to Australia

3. Do they accept PayPal payment option because I don't like give out my VISA details

4. When using Shipito how cheap is the shipping cost when sending to Australia

5. Also is their an warning I should know about Shipito

Thank you (y)

Last edited:
1. It's been very safe for me, and I have the free sign up option too.
2. It's been extremely easy. Once they receive a package they email you. You fill in a customs form (click a few boxes) and choose delivery method. They send it out that day.
3. I have no idea, but I'll guess yes.
4. Depends on size of the package and delivery method. I use USPS (the cheapest) and it's normally US$7-8 including their commission, for under 500g. That doesn't include insurance. With the USPS option it states that it isn't tracked, but there is a tracking number and I've tracked it every time. It arrives in about 2 weeks. Normally it takes 3 days to get from California to Sydney. Then 10 days Sydney to Melbourne. :rolleyes:
5. I have been very happy. However, that's just one person's opinion.

I been very impressed with them. I gambled a bit and chose USPS without insurance. It means that it's just a package delivered. No signing for it. But I've had no problems. I probably should insure some stuff as their insurance is not too expensive.

Have used them many times now, and so far I've been very happy.

I've also used a couple of times their economy shipping - which takes 3-4 weeks, and that also worked perfectly.

And yes they accept PayPal

Another question as I'm not 100% sure am I allow to order aftershave, cologne and ECT from US and Canada and send it to shipito address, and than have it ship to Australia is it possible as I was told they can't send it only if it got alcohol is that true???

You could ship aftershaves using their Airmail Economy option last year but I don't know if the rules have changed since. Best check with their customer support using online chat before placing any orders.

I've done it a few times.

You could ship aftershaves using their Airmail Economy option last year but I don't know if the rules have changed since. Best check with their customer support using online chat before placing any orders.

I've done it a few times.

Thanks for the heads up also I've email to Shipito for feedback as well.

Bad news they don't ship cologne or perfume unless an Australian supplier order them which carry a proper license allow to ship cologne or perfume to Australia.

The cologne I want to get is the Musgo Real Nº1 Orange Amber Cologne.

Last edited:
TNT & DHL is not allow to ship cologne or perfume to Australia unless an Australian supplier can get it which they carry a proper license to bring cologne or perfume to Australia

As someone who has heard of these types of sites and am pretty ignorant of what they do. Why would i use one when most companies ship to Australia anyway.? Maybe something on Amazon, most Ebay sites deliver to Aust.

As someone who has heard of these types of sites and am pretty ignorant of what they do. Why would i use one when most companies ship to Australia anyway.? Maybe something on Amazon, most Ebay sites deliver to Aust.
Often shipping to Australia is ridiculously priced, especially on eBay. It also means you can take advantage of Free US Shipping from some sites like Italian Barber who charge a fortune to ship to Australia.
Most packages I've received using Shipito are around the $8-10 mark.

Often shipping to Australia is ridiculously priced, especially on eBay. It also means you can take advantage of Free US Shipping from some sites like Italian Barber who charge a fortune to ship to Australia.
Most packages I've received using Shipito are around the $8-10 mark.
Might dig into this a bit. Just bought a Semogue that could have cost me a lot less.