R.JELÍNEK Vodka

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
A thread for information for an old find in an independent liquor store.
Note the 750ml over the usual industry standard of 700 and that it's 80 proof, not watered down.
Of particular interest is the label has been mechanically dated.
I would attach images, yet uploads are not available.

Edit, linked pics...
flers7.jpg

2hg6xvt.jpg

Last edited:
In good time, it may happen :)

Or I might take influence from @Mark1966 and start collecting vintage unused units...

Btw what did you end up buying vodka wise this week ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't bought anything this week yet. Dropped the best part of $1k today on a bed & mattress for the spare room, so need to close the wallet for a bit - at least until next payday.

I've got a near-full bottle of Zytnia in the freezer which will last me a couple of weeks, plus a fresh bottle of Maker's in the cupboard.

My mate made my spare mattress (double) for me for $250 as he works in the factory.
I really wish I had sprung for a bigger one as it is so much more comfortable than the queen sized one I spent over $1.5k on

Haven't bought anything this week yet. Dropped the best part of $1k today on a bed & mattress for the spare room, so need to close the wallet for a bit - at least until next payday.

I've got a near-full bottle of Zytnia in the freezer which will last me a couple of weeks, plus a fresh bottle of Maker's in the cupboard.
Oh ?
The way you replied in another thread, it suggested that you made a purchase or twenty...

My mate made my spare mattress (double) for me for $250 as he works in the factory.
I really wish I had sprung for a bigger one as it is so much more comfortable than the queen sized one I spent over $1.5k on
Can your mate, be our mate ? (I take it via use of 'works' he is still making mattress's)