Rabid Badger (and friends) finished products sticky

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner

Finished my first APR tub! Great performance every time. Average use was a shade over 3.5g per loading. Was much closer nearer the end, probably around 7g.

Which shaves were better? The later ones without a doubt. Ponder this folks...
@todras give the dog another tub of Bombora, because, he can’t stop smiling :smuggrin:

Finished-up this tube today. A total of 26 lathers, which isn't much, but not surprising considering I was suddenly pouring it out of the tube. This cream had a normal consistency for my first 4 or 5 shaves, but then suddenly became very watery. Any fridge trick was only a temporary fix. Good performance & a nice menthol kick though (It appears this UK version was discontinued a few months ago).

Finished-up this tube today. A total of 26 lathers, which isn't much, but not surprising considering I was suddenly pouring it out of the tube. This cream had a normal consistency for my first 4 or 5 shaves, but then suddenly became very watery. Any fridge trick was only a temporary fix. Good performance & a nice menthol kick though (It appears this UK version was discontinued a few months ago).

Great cream. A shame it seems to melt in the heat. Even bigger shame is its discontinuation.