The finished products sticky

A tube of Palmolive by Mennen Lather Shave cream.

My frugal tendencies did not allow me to throw it away but I could be sufficiently wasteful with it that the shaves were actually pretty good!

49610537573_daa9c90e65_b.jpg

How?? I have the Vanille from the A&E and man, the smallest amount goes so far, it's stronger than any of my colognes. I'll be using it fir 18 months at least!

How?? I have the Vanille from the A&E and man, the smallest amount goes so far, it's stronger than any of my colognes. I'll be using it fir 18 months at least!

i sort of thrashed it for a while and when i apply splash, i apply a decent amount (small puddle) in the hand that i can 'splash' it on so there is more than enough to go around :)

have heard of people applying 'drops' and i just cant see myself doing that

i sort of thrashed it for a while and when i apply splash, i apply a decent amount (small puddle) in the hand that i can 'splash' it on so there is more than enough to go around :)

have heard of people applying 'drops' and i just cant see myself doing that

My Mrs says she can smell the A&E throughout the house where I've been walking. It's super intense.

Finally finished the Caties Bubbles Irish Coffee last week and on my way to finishing some Fat Face Green Fougere, as I look to work my way through some neglected soaps.

Finally finished the Caties Bubbles Irish Coffee last week and on my way to finishing some Fat Face Green Fougere, as I look to work my way through some neglected soaps.
Just found out what some people on "that other forum" mean when they talk about 3017ing a soap. Seems that's what a lot of us have to do from time to time...

sorry mate, not sure what the base was.
I swear they changed the labeling between the older formula (black label) and the new Siero (colourful)...?
I've had the unscented soap bookmarked since release and never pulled the trigger... :unsure:

I swear they changed the labeling between the older formula (black label) and the new Siero (colourful)...?
I've had the unscented soap bookmarked since release and never pulled the trigger... :unsure:
You’re 100% correct, Wholly Kaw old style black label is the old tallow with donkey milk formula, all new colourful picture labels are the new Siero base formula with donkey milk.

Sorry no time for pics...finished a tub of Stirling Bay Rum and very glad I have a full one already at home
Judging by how much soap is in a tub it would take me eons to finish, even with my extra emphasis at overloading the brush! :eek:

Making some room in my drawers with the low hanging fruit. Too frugal to chuck them and I don’t dislike anyone enough to PIF them so I just had to use them wastefully. Not so bad when used like that;
Another tube of Mennen Lather Shave cream
1 tube of Faulding “Shave” cream