The finished products sticky

IMG-202010.jpg

Could of visited this thread six times this year as the odds & ends get depleted.
But this is my first wet shaving soap I ever ordered and at first hated it as I had no idea now to lather.
Four and a more years later that is behind me and finally finished such a great and wonderful soap.
Scent and performance are high without any irritation considering its age and oh a PAA soap :eek:

This isn't the CK6 formula and probably a v4. I've used CK5 since and that is awesome. For the PAA haters you should take another look at their soaps and scents.

Crabtree and Evelyn Indian Sandlewood done and dusted.

Next up is to last remnant of TOBS Jermyn St. Then it will be finish off the L'Occitane Cade. Both if which I got bored with before finishing. Not sure what will come after those two I'll have to have a rummage.

The plan is to work through a few soaps to make some space.

Next up is to last remnant of TOBS Jermyn St. Then it will be finish off the L'Occitane Cade. Both if which I got bored with before finishing. Not sure what will come after those two I'll have to have a rummage.

The plan is to work through a few soaps to make some space.
You can always finished your boring soaps in the shower.

My well loved tub of Proraso Green is now gone too.

Still working my way through my drawers that were once full of soaps but are finally showing some empty space now... I might even be able to empty that box I've had to keep in the wardrobe soon!

My tub of Proraso Red is next. When (or if!) it becomes time to restock at some point, it will be very difficult for me to decide whether to re-purchase Proraso products. I find the soap base itself to be rather middle of the road but the fragrances have really grown on me in use. Green in summer and red in winter would be absolutely perfect for me if the bases were more like MWF... I wouldn't desire anything else. Still, sometimes I reach for a cream when I'm in a real hurry - the Proraso creams might do well filling that niche in future so I can get my euc/menthol and sandalwood kicks!

Then I'll have to deal with that stick of Arko that has kept my drawers smelling fresh all this time!

First bottle of splash finished - the fact I dropped the bottle, broke the lid and spilled a good portion helped. Certain the broken lid added to faster evaporation because the Barbershop bottle purchased at the same time still has 1/2. Luckily Artisan Arcade became an Aussie distributor for Stirling and was able to buy a spare :)(y)

FOP9MDd.jpg

I thought of that, but why break my sabbatical AND cause domestic friction in the same day? I have lots of other soaps I like at least as much. Beard and Blade, as usual, are late to the party. When I got my tub of Hamami, I had to hunt high and low to get it, even NO didn't have any in stock.

We could start a GoFundMe page to enable his acquisition without breaking sabbatical - you in @rhodes96 ?

We could start a GoFundMe page to enable his acquisition without breaking sabbatical - you in @rhodes96 ?

For ne it's a yes @Mark1966 (sorry had to look up what gofundme was:giggle:)

If @Gargravarr didn't finish his Hamami tub then my answer would be different. Since @Gargravarr is not adding to his soap collection, just merely replacing a precious item lost.:LOL:

Domestic friction., love that comment (y):LOL: