Rank your Myrsols

I rate them all pretty highly. They all do good things for my face and as I often shave at night I enjoy the fact that the scent doesn't last too long.
My order would be:
  1. Plastic Shave - great face feel.
  2. Aqua Balsamica - works well with many of my favourite soaps (MdC, LPL, Stirling Ozark Mountain)
  3. Formula C
  4. Formal K - bracing peppermint
  5. Aqua di Limon - I quite like the scent, sweet lemon. It works well with B&M Cheshire.
  6. Antesol - a bit meh for me.
I also seem to be the only one on the planet who didn't get on with their Emulsion. I may have to revisit it.

I won't touch Emulsion due to its controversial preservative.

Man - that's like ranking your kids!
So, as @Mark1966 said, they are all good.
I rate them all pretty highly. They all do good things for my face and as I often shave at night I enjoy the fact that the scent doesn't last too long.

Wow everyone sure has differing personal tastes!
Time to enter the fray and rank the kiddos...
47qTMtsl.jpg

I won't re-hash what others have said as I agree that some work better on the face than others. And others are purely scent based personal preferences... ("lolly water" ;) - but such a nice scent!)
Emulsion and Antesol are the two that are put forward to use in both Pre- and Post-shave application.
I enjoy ALL but these - Antesol, Emulsion, Agua Balsamica, Formula C, F./Extra, Plastic Shave, Blue and Formula K - are my faves.
Metisol is good for medicinal fixing of the skin with a scent that disappears quickly.
I don't like the scent of Lemon so I haven't got it. I haven't gotten Electric Shave either as it's not marketed for me. :D
My personal standouts are Antesol and Formula C (as I LOVE the classic masculine floral scent of violets!).

Time to enter the fray and rank the kiddos...
47qTMtsl.jpg

I won't re-hash what others have said as I agree that some work better on the face than others. And others are purely scent based personal preferences... ("lolly water" ;) - but such a nice scent!)
Emulsion and Antesol are the two that are put forward to use in both Pre- and Post-shave application.
I enjoy ALL but these - Antesol, Emulsion, Agua Balsamica, Formula C, F./Extra, Plastic Shave, Blue and Formula K - are my faves.
Metisol is good for medicinal fixing of the skin with a scent that disappears quickly.
I don't like the scent of Lemon so I haven't got it. I haven't gotten Electric Shave either as it's not marketed for me. :D
My personal standouts are Antesol and Formula C (as I LOVE the classic masculine floral scent of violets!).

@filobiblic - Damn you, Fabulous Fil - now I gotta get me some Formula C....

I only have four (so far LOL) and would rank them as follows (favourite is number 1)

Plastic
Emulsion
Formula C
Formula K

I agree that the Formula C and Formula K do not have as many skin enriching qualities as the others but do provide a nice cooling menthol effect and still keep my skin feeling nice afterwards.

Haha! Well, it DOES smell like Turkish Delight but that's because it's a rose scent. But it's not a FLORAL floral, but a sweet floral as in a lolly (candy) or food. It pairs well with a lot of different scents - rose, spicy, woody... And like a true AS doesn't last more than a few hours (so will go with a cologne or parfam on top).

Indeed. I am not one to go with hype on every little thing that some no name writes an opinion piece about without an science backing them up. Here though I believe the jury is still out on this one so I prefer to leave it alone since there are equal or better alternative products without the controversy. There is also Triethanolamine.

Indeed. I am not one to go with hype on every little thing that some no name writes an opinion piece about without an science backing them up. Here though I believe the jury is still out on this one so I prefer to leave it alone since there are equal or better alternative products without the controversy. There is also Triethanolamine.

That is a valid point since I feel a key part of traditional wet shaving is to find the best possible ingredients to not only improve our lives but make us appear better. I wonder how much Triethanolamine is actually in it.