Raw Shaving RS-10

Rhinehoth

... and these are a few of my favourite soaps.
There is a story behind this purchase. Initially I stumbled on their website by chance and liked the look of their razors but they were all out of stock. I sent them my name and email address from their website requesting to be notified as to when the RS-10 will be back in stock. Avi replied to me asking me if I was aware that the Raw Shaving Company was no longer in business. I replied to Avi that I was not and offered him my commiserations. Avi replied back saying that he had one RS-10 left without the presentation box and offered me the razor travel case for an additional $50 (normally $225) and I accepted. All up, including shipping and the aggressive base plate, I paid $470 US. Money well spent, in my humble opinion. 😁

The razor is a work of art in my opinion and I is extremely well finished. It is made in the US and not in some Chinese sweatshop like some razors (Oneblade, I am looking at you). I received this razor yesterday and had my first shave with it this morning (mild plate).
The razor is nicely balanced, razor tabs are covered and delivers a smooth and efficient shave without any irritation. The RS-10 will be added to the Mamba (.53 & .70), Feather, Rockwell 6S, Rex adjustable and Oristo as my go to DE razors.

congratulations on your purchase of what will become an instant collector's piece. I had lusted after one of these, but gave up when they went out of business. Kudos on getting in direct contact and picking up the last piece.

The RS-10 is one sweet razor. I always get a great shaves with no fuss. Never letting go of mine. :)

Some images (Finally);

JOtWdXIl.jpg
2XrGQyhl.jpg
0tX9Rs3l.jpg
cvMcGnYl.jpg
PUNEeh0l.jpg

Ahh, now I understand why Avi didn't follow up with our agreement a year ago.
A pity, yet such is life.