RazoRock BBS

Don't know about Razorock, but between the vacuum and mopping functions my Roborock has been getting my floors BBS clean!
iu
Crickey, That thing cost as much as a Wolfman! :eek:

I see everyone is advising to get both the BBS and Lupo. With your appreciation of razors with some kick in them I would advise against the BBS. Im not finished the review, the BBS is super smooth but boringly mild with no blade feel.

Thanks for the reply, I certainly enjoy efficient razors but a mild shave here an there doesnt go astray. In saying that I dont want a super mild razor as i have one in the DE89 for that.

I also dont mind some blade feel so the BBS is out and the LUPO still in the running, unless i just stick with my slim/black beauty for those mild shave days. Out of curiosity, how do you rate the LUPO against my two vintage adjustable's? Can it offer me something these two cannot? Thanks mate

Thanks for the reply, I certainly enjoy efficient razors but a mild shave here an there doesnt go astray. In saying that I dont want a super mild razor as i have one in the DE89 for that.

I also dont mind some blade feel so the BBS is out and the LUPO still in the running, unless i just stick with my slim/black beauty for those mild shave days. Out of curiosity, how do you rate the LUPO against my two vintage adjustable's? Can it offer me something these two cannot? Thanks mate
The DE89 is not as efficient as the BBS but it is rougher. The BBS is not a super mild razor. Don’t confuse the BBS with a Weishi or an adjustable at level 2. The best way I can explain it is that the BBS is as comfortable to shave with as the hammer of Thor but cuts the whiskers like my Futur at 5.

The DE89 is not as efficient as the BBS but it is rougher. The BBS is not a super mild razor. Don’t confuse the BBS with a Weishi or an adjustable at level 2. The best way I can explain it is that the BBS is as comfortable to shave with as the hammer of Thor but cuts the whiskers like my Futur at 5.

thanks for the info.. I have never used a futur so I can’t make any reference to that.. What sort of whiskers/growth do you have, I have strong thick growth to mow thru

I have a coarse beard that grows quickly (five o’clock shadow) and sensitive skin. I do like the Lupo a lot, it’s just that it drags on my skin a lot more than the BBS. Also, If you enjoy blade feel on your skin then get the Lupo, efficiency wise they are similar. Having said this, the new SS Lupo without the dlc should be a lot smoother.

I have a coarse beard that grows quickly (five o’clock shadow) and sensitive skin. I do like the Lupo a lot, it’s just that it drags on my skin a lot more than the BBS. Also, If you enjoy blade feel on your skin then get the Lupo, efficiency wise they are similar. Having said this, the new SS Lupo without the dlc should be a lot smoother.

both sound like they will do the job well but shaved with the DE89 last night and a feather that resulted in a very smooth and comfortable shave, practically BBS but not quite. Will experiment with the 6C on plate 4 tonight and see how that goes.. Thinking i dont need another razor, especially if these two work well for those mild shave days