Razorock Lupo stainless released tomorrow.

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
For those into Razorock Lupo (a WR1 clone really), you might like one of these.
The link is for the DC version, but there is also a .72 gap, and a .95 gap too.
https://www.italianbarber.com/products/razorock-lupo-dc-double-edge-razor
Choice of handles. I have the Halo handle and would quite like a UFO too...good value stainless handles if that's all you want.
No, no, no, no I'm not getting a Lupo razor (well not just yet). I'm waiting for my Timeless .95 OC first then will see what happens.
Drops sometime tomorrow (Tuesday) but will leave it up to you guys to figure what that means in Aussie time (about 12am Aussie?).
Grabs popcorn, waits for @Errol to buy and test one of each.

giphy.gif

Well I hope those interested manage to land one because RazoRock/Italian Barber have a reputation for over-hyping 'releases' with limited stock and long delays restocking the latest items... Hope I'm wrong but don't be surprised if these sell quickly due to few being released... :censored:

Well I hope those interested manage to land one because RazoRock/Italian Barber have a reputation for over-hyping 'releases' with limited stock and long delays restocking the latest items... Hope I'm wrong but don't be surprised if these sell quickly due to few being released... :censored:

Yes, both of them are likely to be gone within seconds :sneaky:

S
A
B
B
A
T
I
C
A
L

Should have postponed it till 2025 :p

Is there any temptation to break ?

S
A
B
B
A
T
I
C
A
L

Should have postponed it till 2025 :p

Is there any temptation to break ?

No need to worry mate as there's no way I'm even tempted to get another RR/Italian Barber razor as I'm put off by their poor customer service, ripoff shipping costs and the way they over market they're products leaves a bitter taste... "Sign up for our release" only to miss out cause 20 razors were made... No thanks! I say this as somebody who started off owning many RR products but have since moved on...
Do I wanna try a cheap man's WR1 - not for me no matter how good it shaves! :yuck:

... and the way they over market they're products leaves a bitter taste... "Sign up for our release" only to miss out cause 20 razors were made... No thanks! I say this as somebody who started off owning many RR products but have since moved on...
There's the advantage of being a late adopter - by the time I get around to buying anything, they're desperate to sell at any price :D

Did anybody snatch one?

I was up and will be up again, to be honest not interested in this razor.
Poor man's Wolfman, Thanks @Razor Burn for his comments. :D
I have the Aluminium version and do not see reference to Wolfman in the design except the play on name and public notice that it is designed on a very popular $500+ razor
The Aluminium version provides a super smooth shave with a Feather blade and 12+ hours before noticeable regrowth. I would consider SS version for the right price

I have the Aluminium version and do not see reference to Wolfman in the design except the play on name and public notice that it is designed on a very popular $500+ razor
The Aluminium version provides a super smooth shave with a Feather blade and 12+ hours before noticeable regrowth. I would consider SS version for the right price
As a matter of interest, how does it compare to the wolfperson you've just got rid of (if at all)?