RazoRock Wunderbar Slant

miner

Well, while I wait for the Wolfman to arrive I thought I would give the Wunderbar a try.
It's RazoRock so it is beautifully made and it comes with a nice leather pouch, handy for storage and travelling. And if you order from Vshod you get a years worth of blades in the package.
It looks like this:

So after a couple of weeks here's what I found:
1 I really can't wait for the Wolfman to arrive
2 This thing is mean, I can shave with it but for me to get a BBS I seem to take the top layer of epidermis as well.
3 If I want to leave my face behind I might as well not shave. I can't find the point between cutting the beard and cutting off my face !!
4 I really can't wait for the Wolfman to arrive
5 In the mean time, I'm going back to H&S

6 I really can't wait for the Wolfman to arrive.....

Have you got a Wolfman coming ?

Its in the mail :)
I placed the order in September

Another one.

They really about becoming the rabbits of the shaving world.

Might have to see about building a fence around the Northside of Canberra to keep them out. What do you think @lerenau ? Election year in the Territory, can we get one of the parties to agree to it as an election commitment?

Another one.

Might have to see about building a fence around the Northside of Canberra to keep them out. What do you think @lerenau ? Election year in the Territory, can we get one of the parties to agree to it as an election commitment?
Now if you'd said they had gone viral I'm sure you could get Canberra quarantined in the current mood of things. Should we be stocking up on more blades and soaps?:)

... Should we be stocking up on more blades and soaps?:)

Can that ever legitimately be a question?

Ummm, yes, of course. How else are you going to save money compared to cartridge systems?

Can that ever legitimately be a question?

Ummm, yes, of course. How else are you going to save money compared to cartridge systems?
Haha, yes of course. Good timing. I'm just explaining the maths to Mrs Pbgoose. We need to stock up on at least 3 weeks (X 10 to power of 5). Might die of Corona virus but not with a beard.:)

Another one.

Mate, I've met some amazing people (and a couple of tools) in the house on the hill these last few years.
But, as a group, they couldn't agree themselves out of a wet paper bag... I doubt anyone will be surprised by this.

That said, last week I almost convinced someone in the Senate to buy a DE, so maybe there is hope yet.

Its in the mail :)
I placed the order in September
Interested to hear your review. @TheDarwinLurker has suggested in comparison to the Game Changer they are not worth the extra $$, however the overwhelming popularity on P&C and the fact some highly respected members converted does make me wonder :unsure:

Interested to hear your review. @TheDarwinLurker has suggested in comparison to the Game Changer they are not worth the extra $$, however the overwhelming popularity on P&C and the fact some highly respected members converted does make me wonder :unsure:

I’d go with @TheDarwinLurker (who really needs to join and claim that name) - they are common as muck ...

🤣🤣🤣

and common as muck = cheap as chips on BST one day, unlike the increasingly rare and never to be made again classic fatboy or a slim

FTFY - properly!

sorry @tim33z

And Weishi

no mate, this is a not about them it is a thread about the RazoRock Wunderbar Slant

Please keep on topic!

I Enjoy my Wunderbar. Another great razor from Razorock. I really enjoy their SS line of razors. They have every level of shave covered.

Although I am not a hairy guy, my whiskers are as tough as steel.
Only the sharpest of blades work for an efficient shave.

I use my Wunderbar in rotation with my other razors and have a different technique to avoid overshaving for a bbs.

I use the same technique for the R41, Jaws, ATT H1, Yaki Godzilla slant, and other aggresive razors. I don't do a 3 pass with touchups. I only do a 2 pass with touch up as that's all I require. (YMMV)

1st pass WTG, 2nd pass is a hybrid XTG and ATG. Trying a 3 pass with touchups increases my likelyhood of weepers and irritation.

Another one.

Sign me up too!

I Enjoy my Wunderbar. Another great razor from Razorock. I really enjoy their SS line of razors. They have every level of shave covered.

Although I am not a hairy guy, my whiskers are as tough as steel.
Only the sharpest of blades work for an efficient shave.

I use my Wunderbar in rotation with my other razors and have a different technique to avoid overshaving for a bbs.

I use the same technique for the R41, Jaws, ATT H1, Yaki Godzilla slant, and other aggresive razors. I don't do a 3 pass with touchups. I only do a 2 pass with touch up as that's all I require. (YMMV)

1st pass WTG, 2nd pass is a hybrid XTG and ATG. Trying a 3 pass with touchups increases my likelyhood of weepers and irritation.
I'd have to agree, having owned mine a short while I see it replacing my other slants as its well built, light and efficient for my beard growth.