RazoRock Wunderbar Slant

Interested to hear your review. @TheDarwinLurker has suggested in comparison to the Game Changer they are not worth the extra $$, however the overwhelming popularity on P&C and the fact some highly respected members converted does make me wonder :unsure:

It's hard to put a value on a good shave. For me right now I get great shaves from the Game Changer, Homelike, H&C and Feather AS D2.
A range of prices and I can't say that the ASD2 is $100 better than the Game Changer. I just really enjoy shaving with all of those razors.
However, at the moment I'm not enjoying the Wunderbar and to be honest I'm not having fun with Timeless either.

I guess Your Mileage Really does Vary !!

@miner Interesting that you are not getting on with the Timeless truly YMMV. What gap and configuration with the Timeless?
I found the 0.68 SB Scalloped Cap to be very smooth and mildly efficient razor that worked well with all blades.
Let us know if the Wolfman is up there with your other favourites.

Timeless 0.68 and 0.95 OC. No question about quality, its just my ability to shave with it

I will have another go with the 0.68. Just discovered Gillette Silver Blue, which has given a really good shave this week in the Homelike. Even with lots of stretching, the 0.95 just bit chunks out of my face

Ps Do you want to have a go at taming the Wunderbar?
I have your address !!

Last edited:
Maybe OC is the issue with Timeless
Ps Do you want to have a go at taming the Wunderbar?
Thanks for the offer but from what I have read the Wunderbar will be too aggressive. Perhaps one of the tougher skinned members would be interested
I am planning to pit slants (39C, German37 and Parker Semi) against each other after Karve trials but that was before procuring 1/2 doz other DE razors and a few str8s