RazoRockGC or Timeless 0.95

when you say GG .84, all GC .84P (SB), GC JAWS and CG OC are .84 blade gap

when you mean better shave what is your criteria? do you want blade feel, more efficiency?

.84 P SB is smoothest of the lot and a milder than both OC versions with Jaws having the most blade feel but also the most efficient

Timeless is smoother than the .84 Jaws but a tad less efficient

If i were to pick between the timeless 95 SB and all GC mentioned above, and cost was not an issue it would be the timeless without doubt

If cost is an issue I would go the GC, which version depends on what your after

the efficiency of the timeless is much better than the 84P, cant remember the smoothness as i only used the 84P a couple of times a while back, but both are very very smooth

this is of course subject to what you are currently used to in regards to efficient razors

I think from another thread you had the DE89 (i also have this never use it now though) and merkur 34c, R89?

If so the Timeless 95 is quite a step up from those for efficiency.. if you are after a big jump go the timeless, if you want to go to the next level (from the mild razors) then the GC 84P

or..................

you could save yourself the hassle and put your name down on the wait list for a wolfman WR2. This is without doubt the king of my stable and if i had the option to buy one a year or so ago i would of stopped purchasing razors