Re Knot Chubby 2

Frankozuk

Hi all.

I have a Simpsons Chubby 2 - This is my third one - it has been replaced twice due to shedding and now my third is shedding as well.

Very disappointing really.

Anyway think I will get the knot removed and get it Reknotted - I can buy a knot from OS or here if one is available.

Just wondering if anyone here knows who or where I can get that done ( I am in Sydney).

Interestingly my Duke is fine and I will use that until I can get the Chubby Reknotted.

Any recommendations for a different brand brush with similar dimensions are welcomed too.

Thanks everyone

Hi all.

I have a Simpsons Chubby 2 - This is my third one - it has been replaced twice due to shedding and now my third is shedding as well.

Very disappointing really.

Anyway think I will get the knot removed and get it Reknotted - I can buy a knot from OS or here if one is available.

Just wondering if anyone here knows who or where I can get that done ( I am in Sydney).

Interestingly my Duke is fine and I will use that until I can get the Chubby Reknotted.

Any recommendations for a different brand brush with similar dimensions are welcomed too.

Thanks everyone
Bob Quinn's knots are very good. You can grab a knot from Shavemac as well. @Tony Forsyth would be my go to to get the knot removed and new one placed.

In terms of other brushes, well there are heaps. Knots will be what guides my next purchase, and I'll be looking at Dec Grooming, Paladin, M&F, Shavemac.