Recommendations for Lemon-Scented AS

walklikeaduck

Any recs for lemon-scented AS? I'm aware of the Myrsol Lemon AS, and recently read the review for the Black Ship Grooming Company line of splashes (Thomas Tew). I'd like some suggestions for AS splashes, if anyone cares to share their opinion about this, I'd be grateful, thanks all.

IRMNXbB.jpg
Geo F Trumper Extract of Lime Skin Food comes to mind. They also do an Aftershave same

The Greek company Faena used to make a very lemon scented aftershave. I bought it from Gifts & Care but it looks to no longer exist... @Mark1966 added it to one of the P&C Travelling Boxes but I don't know what happened to it.

You asked a question and got a very unsatisfactory story!!!

IRMNXbB.jpg
Geo F Trumper Extract of Lime Skin Food comes to mind. They also do an Aftershave same

That's a fantastic suggestion, I use the Lime skin food and it is an excellent product. A really deep, sweet/sour lime.

What about Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel. I know not strictly an Aftershave but it's in the same ballpark.

If anyone has had success with a home made lemon AS recipe, I'd be keen to hear about it. Non-alcohol would be ideal.

I can find quite a few recipes out there but it's hard to judge whether they are actually any good...