Review: Cold River Soap Works x 6 soaps

No, I've absolutely no interest in buying more shaving soap - I actually just feel somewhat despotish having so many soaps and each one if it's lucky might get a go once every month! Prolly something like what the old Ottoman Sultans felt with their harems.
Fair enough. One must keep the ratio of soap to brushes in balance...

Fair enough. One must keep the ratio of soap to brushes in balance...
Ah well it's not so much the 'soap to brushes' ratio (as I stick with just a couple of brushes I really like.....so much so that you'll recall that Muhle Silvertip we'd negotiated about....well I've STILL not even gotten around to using it - changing brushes doesn't interest me that much soaps,razors and blades far moreso)....but rather it's the 'soaps to faces' ratio. And alas thats still dialed out at several dozen to one!

Ah well it's not so much the 'soap to brushes' ratio (as I stick with just a couple of brushes I really like.....so much so that you'll recall that Muhle Silvertip we'd negotiated about....well I've STILL not even gotten around to using it - changing brushes doesn't interest me that much soaps,razors and blades far moreso)....but rather it's the 'soaps to faces' ratio. And alas thats still dialed out at several dozen to one!

You could go for a full body shave to use up more product :D

Back on topic: great soap and definitely has a top spot in my rotation!

Back on topic: great soap and definitely has a top spot in my rotation!
You've been gifted/traded a CRSW Select soap right? That's all Larry is making now as @Nonick pointed out above. It's meant to be as good as B&M @stillshunter and the post-shave is especially top notch.

@shavetheman brought a bottle of a CRSW Cologne aftershave at the recent Sydney meet and it left everyone in a spin. The scent is sensational.