Review Rockwell 6S adjustable razor

Might want to chuck out those 110 blades from what I hear of them :(
Yeah I had seen a few folks say as much, why my first shave I tried something else. I might try em for the sake of it, wonder if they are good enough for Koala ears, maybe see if the Mrs can make use of them.
I've just had a few hundred blades turn up today, israeli reds and Kai's so they will be my main staple

You can use them to score bread... and that’s about it

What, you mean like, this loaf is a 5 blade loaf - but that loaf I score 10 blades?

What, you mean like, this loaf is a 5 blade loaf - but that loaf I score 10 blades?
Well as I’m trying to lose a few I currently give all bread Rockwell rating of 0.

Not sure if Mark is joking or doesn't know that the fancy lines on loaves of bread come from the baker scoring (shallow cutting) it before it goes in the oven...

You think that a Rockwell blade is even capable of that? :unsure:

i have a pack of these blades i havnt tried just due to the negativity, i guess i will have to load one up next week to find out myself

I tried passing them as a freebee . No takers date.

i heard the early production of blades was terrible but then they subsequent lots came out ok? i will give them a crack anyway, just to put the question out of my head at the very least

Some razors can tame a shitty blade anyway so someone might hit the nail smack bang on the head with a Yaqi razor or a Wolfman....

Think something like this that bakers use, I'm going to risk life 'n limb for the shave community on Sunday and give the blades a go (think the bloke next door used to be a medic and he's home by sunday lol)

CoO7W7B.jpg

Think something like this that bakers use, I'm going to risk life 'n limb for the shave community on Sunday and give the blades a go (think the bloke next door used to be a medic and he's home by sunday lol)

CoO7W7B.jpg
Should have organised a meet up and you could have done the shave as a live event :D :D :D

Maybe you could do a video so we all can witness ;)

Should have organised a meet up and you could have done the shave as a live event :D:D:D

Maybe you could do a video so we all can witness ;)

lol, not happening... I'm way too scary looking for public consumption, although if I tried shaving with a bakers lame it may well improve things :LOL:

Well I don't know if they have changed the blades or coatings etc at some point but while nothing special they were not that bad either. Comfortable enough shave though a little draggy feeling (certainly not a super sharp blade), no nicks, no post shave sting or irritation biggest negative is not as smooth running or sharp as others I like, but not as bad as some blades I've tried already. In fact i was almost disappointed, no blood in sight.

lol, not happening... I'm way too scary looking for public consumption, although if I tried shaving with a bakers lame it may well improve things :LOL:

Well I don't know if they have changed the blades or coatings etc at some point but while nothing special they were not that bad either. Comfortable enough shave though a little draggy feeling (certainly not a super sharp blade), no nicks, no post shave sting or irritation biggest negative is not as smooth running or sharp as others I like, but not as bad as some blades I've tried already. In fact i was almost disappointed, no blood in sight.
I think the problem is, that the blade is not held tightly enough in place...it then starts to wobble and you think it is not sharp...