Rockwell 6S plate question

plate four is still quite mild and you will get a decent range from the plates. make sure you spend time working on your lather, once that is right and paired with the right blade you will have very smooth shaves

the smoothest and efficient for me is r5, for some reason i find r6 efficient but not so smooth.. good luck

plate four is still quite mild and you will get a decent range from the plates. make sure you spend time working on your lather, once that is right and paired with the right blade you will have very smooth shaves

the smoothest and efficient for me is r5, for some reason i find r6 efficient but not so smooth.. good luck
@Chappo the R4 is fantastic with the Gillette Nacet super smooth and very comfortable shave as a daily driver as YMMV.

I originally enjoyed R4 as the go to plate but later stepped it up to R6 and agree that its not as smooth so normally stick with R5 and a Nacet blade.

IMG_5810_large.JPG
KxAu5aM.png

I got these with my 6C... absolutely horrible.. although, they've been great in my 'Bro Shaver'

Yes, I have a 'Bro Shaver'.. Love it.

Shaving your hairy bare back with a Bro Shaver??? You must be the most hairiest caveman shaving your Bro Shaver

Well.. now it's only to prep my back before I go for my laser session haha..

I do feel colder in the winters though, I miss my built-in rug.

Nacet in plate 5 trial. Bloody good. Nacets and I haven't always got along but the 6s tamed them. Now onto Israeli reds...and see if it can smoothe those out too. Another blade that's picky about what razor its in.

I got these with my 6C... absolutely horrible.. although, they've been great in my 'Bro Shaver'

Yes, I have a 'Bro Shaver'.. Love it.
I just thank my lucky stars my hair is fair, so the bear-rug doesn't bother the Mrs. It doesn't bother me, since I don't have to look at it. :)

If I used one of those Bro Shavers, the bathroom would look like an abattoir, since I've got lots of moles and scars from skin cancer operations.

I just thank my lucky stars my hair is fair, so the bear-rug doesn't bother the Mrs. It doesn't bother me, since I don't have to look at it. :)

If I used one of those Bro Shavers, the bathroom would look like an abattoir, since I've got lots of moles and scars from skin cancer operations.
To be honest, I've got a few moles on there too. It doesn't get BBS on the back, there is about a 3mm comb on the end

Why don’t you send an email directly to Rockwell and tell them about that, because, when they don’t have enough feedback from customers about that, they won’t make it.

I already did that about a year ago. I didn't get a reply. As you mentioned probably not enough feedback / interest.