RR Mamba SS available now

It's not as though this is a completely new release, with innovative design. There have been prior releases of the Mamba so it is a somewhat known commodity. As always though, there will be variances between batches (particularly where "improvements" have been made). Through the lower price point, the barrier to purchase is reduced, enticing more people to jump on board. This is before consideration that the first release (original one, not this time around) sold out and it was hard to get a hold of one. With a larger release this time around, and less barrier to purchase due to price point, it makes sense we're seeing them pop up on bst's.

I have no patience and could not wait for air mail lol
I agree with your lack of patience and forked out on the shipping via Italian barber which totalled nearly equal to the cost of the razor. to their credit it was ordered black friday and it took them a week to process my order but UPS managed to ship it to me in under 1 week. As opposed to waiting nearly 5 weeks for postage to come from the UK. It's one sexy looking razor but I hope it shaves as well as it looks...?

IMO the Mamba is somewhat milder than the Guerrilla SB. Even so I am guessing that the majority of people saying that the Mamba is too mild for them would feel the same about the Guerrilla as well.

Personally I don't need to get a BBS shave every day. As long as it is good enough for work I am happy. I also believe that the milder razors make great daily drivers and result in much happier skin. The Guerrilla and the Mamba both enable me to get a great, easy and quick shave that is close enough to get me through 8 or so hours at work.
Couldn't agree with you more regarding daily shaving. I'm enjoying the Merkur 34C for this same reason and if I can occasionally rotate that with the Mamba then I'll be happy till my next shave and pop out something more aggressive when needed. It feels very comfortable in the hand and I can't wait to test it out soon.

Couldn't agree with you more regarding daily shaving. I'm enjoying the Merkur 34C for this same reason and if I can occasionally rotate that with the Mamba then I'll be happy till my next shave and pop out something more aggressive when needed. It feels very comfortable in the hand and I can't wait to test it out soon.
If you are happy with the 34c you will be equally happy with the Mamba I should think