Rubie packaging

BINGO!! I was right the Russian have been laser printing they’re blades during last year 2019 production, I’m not 100% if it’s Platinum Plus.

I can see P&G on the end of the pack when they’ve bought the factory, all the Russian blades will be laser printing to avoid counterfeit issues and the Russian factory will keep making DE blades throughout the future.

IF you guys get any NEW Russian blades from 2019 going forward, please, take photos of every details so we ALL know what’s going on during the latest production.

Last edited:
BINGO!! I was right the Russian have been laser printing they’re blades during last year 2019 production, I’m not 100% if it’s Platinum Plus.

I can see P&G on the end of the pack when they’ve bought the factory, all the Russian blades will be laser printing to avoid counterfeit issues and the Russian factory will keep making DE blades throughout the future.

IF you guys get any NEW Russian blades from 2019 going forward, please, take photos of every details so we ALL know what’s going on during the latest production.

I will check on some rubies I have from RazorbladesClub circa 2019

Interesting, I hadn't realised the laser printing was an anti-counterfeit feature. I noticed it on some Astra Blues I had recently, and wondered why. Now I know...

Interesting, I hadn't realised the laser printing was an anti-counterfeit feature. I noticed it on some Astra Blues I had recently, and wondered why. Now I know...
That’s why I’ve been investigating across the web, seeing other wet shavers were going crazy last year and they all thought it was fake.

Last edited:
1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

These ones are by all accounts from 2017 with no Laser printing.
What has me confused is the packaging says Rubie Plus but the Blade says Rubie Plus Rlatinum...?
They seem legit but don't shave as smooth as previous blades but unfortunately I didn't keep the packaging so can't verify the date of manufacture... :(

Also can confirm that the Platinum's are from 2016 and have no Laser printing so you're on the money with 2019 being the year that they started Laser printing.