Samples September

Gargravarr

Our resident snake charmer
I'm going to spend September using up the rest of the samples I have remaining in my drawer, a few of which have been kindly sent by other P&C members. In particular, I have a few ½oz samples from Mystic Water which I haven't got around to trying. As these latter samples are more than generous enough, I'm happy to cut them up for anyone here who's interested in trying them. Just flick me a PM. The samples I have are ...
  • Rosalimone
  • Sardinian Honey
  • Bergamot, Cedarwood & Juniper
  • Yellow Rose

What a great suggestion I will happily join you as I too have some unused samples, including Sardinian Honey that need some love!!! :)

I'm going to spend September using up the rest of the samples I have remaining in my drawer, a few of which have been kindly sent by other P&C members. In particular, I have a few ½oz samples from Mystic Water which I haven't got around to trying. As these latter samples are more than generous enough, I'm happy to cut them up for anyone here who's interested in trying them. Just flick me a PM. The samples I have are ...
  • Rosalimone
  • Sardinian Honey
  • Bergamot, Cedarwood & Juniper
  • Yellow Rose
A quick scan and I read sardine honey! Thought that’s as odd as it gets for scent profiles lol. Will PM you to see if still available.

Last edited: