SE collection that I recently acquired

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
Fellow P&Cs have acquired a few safety razors at late and in them I have a few gems (so to speak).

As I have don't have all the time in the world to test them and research the other resources indepth.
Have only found some advice on their use and where these razors sit roughly (so to speak) for their face feel. But would like your input as well so providing a knowledge base to others & myself.

d611a481d3.png

5c349ba9d3.png

1. Ever-ready 1924 (?)
2. GEM clog pruf razor
3. GEM clog pruf razor
4. GEM Bullet Tip
5. GEM Slim V (G Bar)

Feel free to correct me on names and dates. Also your opinion/info on how it shaves is most welcome.

Lovely collection @RustyBlade - the 1924 and GBar (Heavy Flat Top) are lovely shavers. The Clog Pruf is quite mild in my experience. The most aggressive is the MMOC which you don't have (yet). All these are great razors and a wonderful intro to SE shaving. Look forward to reading your reviews!(y)

Nice set of SE's. Yes that's a 1924 or 'shovel head' , I recently got one and it's a great shave, pretty efficient, probably more so than the 1912. Of the micromatics I like the Bullet Tip, slightly changed head to the Clogpruf and Open Comb. The Open comb is the most aggressive but really not a worry. I haven't tried the G bar, got the E bar (ever ready) on its way , hopefully.

I've got a MMOC and am having a good time with it, that and my 1912 are my faves but I'd love a brass clog pruf