Seasons Greetings

Havachat45

As it is the time of year, I would like to wish all the members, staff and vendors here the compliments of the Season and hope you and yours have a great one.

Merry christmas fellas, I hope everyone has a good one!

Happy Solstice !! Just hung the out door Christmas lights. Still have the tree to put up.
A Happy Holiday season to all!

(Guess it is winter. Just received the following:THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BINGHAMTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 10 PM EST SATURDAY.)

Last edited:
And here it comes!!!
Dreaming of a White Christmas!
View attachment 369

WOW, it reminds me of Christmas a couple of years ago at my sister-in-law's when they were living in Fargo ND. Now THAT was a white Christmas. You know that when they close the mall in the week before Christmas that the weather must be B-A-D! The blizzard that closed the interstate the following week was pretty impressive too.

In the midst of all that thought the sunny days without wind in the snow covered landscape were just amazing.

After that trip which also included NYC and Washington decked out in their Christmas finery coming back to an Aussie Christmas last year it seemed all wrong!

Stay safe on the roads mate!

Just want to wish all of you a Very Happy New Year! May it be a great year!

Likewise mate - take care and have a great 2013!

Have very fond childhood memories of mid western winters. From the inside seeing snow halfway up the front window, my dad having to shovel the stuff from the front door so we could get out and my mother crashing the car, snow chains and all, on the way to school. Here it's so damn hot, the only thing liking it is the lawn which needs cutting every three days.

Happy New year folks.