Seiko SKX007

Dustin L

Hey fellas,

I've decided to make the first watch purchase of my life and after much research and based on the finances I have available I'm going to buy a SKX007.

The best price I can find online is from skywatches.com.sg and is AUD209.00 including free shipping.

Does anyone have any recent experience ordering from them. I've found some forum posts here and there but most of them are fairly old.

Cheers

Hey fellas,

I've decided to make the first watch purchase of my life and after much research and based on the finances I have available I'm going to buy a SKX007.

The best price I can find online is from skywatches.com.sg and is AUD209.00 including free shipping.

Does anyone have any recent experience ordering from them. I've found some forum posts here and there but most of them are fairly old.

Cheers
Great choice!
An SKX007 is on my list :)

Thanks @58RW
Those are the posts that I had seen as I was looking around but the one in particular has posts from 2006 and 2011!

It does seem like they are a little bit hit and miss though.

Thanks @58RW
Those are the posts that I had seen as I was looking around but the one in particular has posts from 2006 and 2011!

It does seem like they are a little bit hit and miss though.
Yeah it's like a lot around the traps whether it be a watch or Razor lolol but what I noticed and being a great advocate of PayPal a couple had still lost there money

Oh just a thought, some find the SKXs size (42mm iirc) a bit much, so if your a smaller dude or just prefer a smaller watch perhaps an SKX013 (37mm) May be more to your taste, visually I believe they are the same (except the second hand) and use the same movement.

Been a while since I looked into it but I belive that to be true n correct

Oh just a thought, some find the SKXs size (42mm iirc) a bit much, so if your a smaller dude or just prefer a smaller watch perhaps an SKX013 (37mm) May be more to your taste, visually I believe they are the same (except the second hand) and use the same movement.

Been a while since I looked into it but I believe that to be true n correct

Thanks mate,

I have close to a 8" wrist and am 6'1"/115kg so I think I should be good with the 007.

Made the purchase last night. 227AUD including the box with 2-4 day DHL shipping with tracking.

Nice buy ;)
That will treat you well then, did u get it on a bracelet or rubber strap?

I got the rubber strap as I saw some videos of the bracelet and wasn't too fond of it.
My plan is to change the strap asap though.
Probly grab a few blushark nato's.

I did look at them but they don't have the black pvd hardware option and they are out of stock of the colours I was after.
Fair call, the only one I wanted was a grey for my monster, quality looks great though

I'm sure skywatches will be fine. People who have bad experiences are far more likely to post about them online than those that have good.
I've ordered from them before, and everything was perfectly fine - other than I didn't like the watch.

I'm sure skywatches will be fine. People who have bad experiences are far more likely to post about them online than those that have good.
I've ordered from them before, and everything was perfectly fine - other than I didn't like the watch.

Ya, I think for a $200 watch it's worth the risk. Most of the reviews were positive, there were a few bad ones but who knows both sides of the story as well.
I opted for the tracked shipping to add a bit more piece of mind, hopefully.

There was a guy on Gumtree selling them for 225 plus shipping. BNIB with warranty but the warranty had started 2 months ago. It looked like he had several of them.

Mine should be here early next week!

I've bought from here before. Singapore based and free courier delivery. They have a coupe of Japanese SKX

http://www.creationwatches.com/products/search/results.html?search_in_description=1&keyword=SKX

Thanks mate, I actually already purchased a SKX007K1 from www.skywatches.com.sg
It's a fair bit cheaper than creationwatches.
I got mine for $227 with 3 day DHL tracked shipping.

I have heard good things about creationwatches as well though.

Now the search is on for some nicer straps to replace the ugly rubber one(IMO).

Thanks for all the help fellas, appreciate it.

Thanks mate, I actually already purchased a SKX007K1 from www.skywatches.com.sg
It's a fair bit cheaper than creationwatches.
I got mine for $227 with 3 day DHL tracked shipping.

I have heard good things about creationwatches as well though.

Now the search is on for some nicer straps to replace the ugly rubber one(IMO).

Thanks for all the help fellas, appreciate it.
I’m trying these guys, local and seem like the goods.

https://www.thesydneystrapco.com/

Please post up some pics when you get it, I can’t decide between a 007 and a 013.

They sell bog standard natos, which are available everywhere, but at least their prices are realistic. I prefer thicker material and substantial buckles and Blu shark have been very good

They sell bog standard natos, which are available everywhere, but at least their prices are realistic. I prefer thicker material and substantial buckles and Blu shark have been very good

You don't know if they ever do discounts or promo codes beyond the buy 2 get 1 free and the 10% off welcome?
I might as well pull the trigger if they don't but have been waiting to see if anything pops up.