September 2011 Members Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? Maybe I should just head back to B&B where I belong then? Deep? Weird? Beats me
It's best to be around normal people I think, not there. (edit : nothing against GSL there, but the rest of the place)
Some grounding influence is good. Just like the type you gave to GT in this thread.

Instead of buying everything (it seems) and not showing pictures, why not make a new hobby photographing them all a'la mr razor and put a website up?

Last edited:
I'm sure if there was a smilie called 'sarcastic', you would have used it for every recent post in this thread. You just don't like smilies because you haven't found the right ones yet!

I thought the ridiculous scenario of a married man with the help of his ten year old son secretly squirreling away the monthly deluge of razors quite funny. I mean there would be a regular cubic metre of packaging to hide from mum. Then there's the danger of the postman leaving little collection notes at the door so maybe he'd deliver to the son's cubby house where the stash is held. It's a Monty python sketch, not sarcasm. I've been nothing but interested and appreciative of Marks collection but I'm not going to see pictures of it until his wife's out of the way? Common, that's funny.

It was all meant in the nicest possible way. What's the name of the comedian who made that line famous whilst dressed up in drag opening and crossing his legs?

Last edited:
It's best to be around normal people I think, not there. (edit : nothing against GSL there, but the rest of the place)
Some grounding influence is good. Just like the type you gave to GT in this thread.

Instead of buying everything (it seems) and not showing pictures, why not make a new hobby photographing them all a'la mr razor and put a website up?

Because my photography skills are crap? That is the plan and I have got some pics as you seen in the various threads on B&B that I've linked to from here. It is jsut a matter of time really. I jsut get on top of part of my collection and more seems to arrive and need cleaning etc - don't know how it happens!

I thought the ridiculous scenario of a married man with the help of his ten year old son secretly squirreling away the monthly deluge of razors quite funny. I mean there would be a regular cubic metre of packaging to hide from mum. Then there's the danger of the postman leaving little collection notes at the door so maybe he'd deliver to the son's cubby house where the stash is held. It's a Monty python sketch, not sarcasm. I've been nothing but interested and appreciative of Marks collection but I'm not going to see pictures of it until his wife's out of the way? Common, that's funny.

It was all meant in the nicest possible way. What's the name of the comedian who made that line famous whilst dressed up in drag opening and crossing his legs?

Well they all get delivered to work don't they! Some pics from about 12 months ago of the stash in the spare office at work -

Back on topic.......

Just ordered some £3 faux-ivory brush stands for my Milk Churn and 1305. Threw in a tube of Arlington cream just to try it.

Where d'ya think bushfires start ? :D

Kenny Everett (character: Cupid Stunt)

That's right. Never knew that was his character. What a great name. Try saying that when pissed.

That's an amazing collection. It would be a disaster if you find somebody to occupy the spare office! A year on and that would be nearly doubled I would have thought. It's a days work just clearing it out. I like the faux ivory and richwood cases. The cases are often more interesting than the razors.

Last edited:
Wow, we really are back on topic.

I'm waiting on a 1905 Double Ring :D

Proraso tube of cream
Gillette 7 O'clock Yellows
Red Israelis
Lucky Tiger facewash
Jermyn St AS

edit

100 Voskhods
EJ sandlewood cream

Last edited: