Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Spring has sprung!

See - just look at these temps in Canberra -

Never mind the temps though - put a spring in your step and warm your heart with some great shaving purchases - what have you had arrive?

(Pictures ALWAYS welcome)

36116431894_c7661d1e9a_b.jpg

Wife loves the Bay City! Did well on all these scents, though the PAA is weird.

Another box from TSW

-TB0kz94zavbYpUrivpthrmhY_gHO76SjvWCS1jWDb6kT5F2tDrDTg4sfROID0S9wrRCrrc25frG0BNJgudqGlt3L3nRegGt66k2FdUHzzbDd8vDjU_LAyEpyt8y17b8sFlZFCrmOWaBAZI-HF-9EXAnfJ5ssySZeZABAfoAFXgaBpiSkchBnL05o0zogga7ckuIAE1C5nQU39Q-pUZQfWmoeKqoCs1cUe63MJeXnesmTF0fo8ohWAGXpWmvfgxFyawOi3di_1KSywkBUUk0RvVhm_GbgdcWyjBzsJRhC-wSi5rrFbbOm0zVRm_3J1i-iy-gbawFnaInsOY9llfcYFIsXYUmoTRBoKAtkyvCwENY6iL880heJ6tdHXLjCSxsb410i9zcfVaEU-u143IM4CnlcUQfgcUs2e-uQfXmzM-JXfBMEF8uJd4zSfAI3o6QVHSafd4pSu1NOe89uuUUVcFDwVFy2LQhO8rUMddO7i9JIX_X7GEqC_aGVLfU2vRCOrerYRzbSQb61z4mQjQpgVw5k6EdmNeVYvObOk1i8yfAFvPyKwJhLN4klFAfJ7OXAytnCvzBRCzem6Ac45q0_vtMpfmOjaMfTBSOIaOIX3jJVhB4IeN1=w942-h707-no

Plus another After Balm sample. I really must ask Con to send something different next time...

The stuff in the foreground is great, but that keyboard in the background - wow, that really takes me back!

@Mark1966 ah, the old Mitsi heavy duty. Its got that old PS2 key feel without the clackety-clack. We used to by them buy the carton for about $9 a piece. They were built like tanks - I don't think this one will pack it in until it hears from the Emperor personally.

Nice choice @Cpt Bluebear :)

Now that Spring is upon us I am really forward to giving that fragrance a good run.

@todras I reek of it right now :)

Its a lovely spring day here and I would love to be out spreading its joy among the great unwashed, but I'm stuck inside unraveling some other muppet's mess.

@Mark1966 ah, the old Mitsi heavy duty. Its got that old PS2 key feel without the clackety-clack. We used to by them buy the carton for about $9 a piece. They were built like tanks - I don't think this one will pack it in until it hears from the Emperor personally.

I think our tech guru has the same one - with a box of spares just in case ...!

IMG_0945_zpsebagiroy.jpg

Like most I have been having a hard time with photobucket busy here she is
Looks nice. I did consider using Dave. Sent a few emails back and forth. Why i didnt was because he told me that he normally didn't fully disassemble the razor? Thats why i ended up going with Razor Emporium and Delta Echo.

Looks nice. I did consider using Dave. Sent a few emails back and forth. Why i didnt was because he told me that he normally didn't fully disassemble the razor? Thats why i ended up going with Razor Emporium and Delta Echo.
Fair enough, honestly there are some that just don't like being pulled apart, reassembly isn't as tight on some razors and given the condition this razor was in it was better to be safe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.