Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
SPRING

The season of love, new life, fresh air, warm weather, freedom ...

What?

Sorry folks, seems like you cannot have that last one just yet, BUT ...

You CAN post your shaving acquisitions for September here

51417466305_53b99cda90_c.jpg

The last of the Tabac and some nice fat to go with it.

Mail called today, my TOP SECRET package arrives, which I’ve forgot to collect from the parcel locker on Sunday.

Another two more Sir Irisch Moos shaving sticks, now I’ve got four in total in my den, one stick is in currently used and three new sticks are put away for safe keeping.

These soaps are no longer available anymore on market, M&W who makes Tabac soaps have stopped making Sir Irisch Moos.

6-BA71973-074-B-4794-A2-BF-427925512-B45.jpg

Mail called today, my TOP SECRET package arrives, which I’ve forgot to collect from the parcel locker on Sunday.

Another two more Sir Irisch Moos shaving sticks, now I’ve got four in total in my den, one stick is in currently used and three new sticks are put away for safe keeping.

These soaps are no longer available anymore on market, M&W who makes Tabac soaps have stopped making Sir Irisch Moos.

6-BA71973-074-B-4794-A2-BF-427925512-B45.jpg

All that top secret hype for tabac's green brother soap! I was expecting some new uncharted soaps to add to your collection. Oh well enjoy.(y)

FOMO is real. First time purchasing Tabac. If I like the scent, I may end up purchasing the vegan version later (once I get through this lot).

Most likely going to cheese grate a stick into a plastic tub to brush load. Not a keen stick on face rubber, unfortunately.

4xe0pXM.jpg

Ill have to talk to old mate @Monsta_AU and see what i can pick up
Aint shit on @SpeedyPC yet, have to find a stash of those spoilers for myself
Ooooh you poor baby........ Having some trouble hunting a whole stash of Spoiler blades :LOL:

Keep on hunting through evil bay (eBay) you might get lucky, IF, you can :ROFLMAO:

VERY underated blade and can easily see how it could be the only blade someone uses. Don't see the 5 pack often. All mine in 10 packs.
Yeh i got given a blade a while ago and got a few quite enjoyable shaves out of it, been keeping an eye out for a good price on them, managed these for $180 off flea bay.

Smoothe sharp and longetivity. I use them for head shaves and the blade just stays in the razor until it needs to be changed. The blacks just last longer for that application whilst being comfortable and sharp.

Smoothe sharp and longetivity. I use them for head shaves and the blade just stays in the razor until it needs to be changed. The blacks just last longer for that application whilst being comfortable and sharp.

The best blades from India, by a long shot. Glad they work for you. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.