CBR September Meet Up

I only have the head so here's hoping @Nico brings his as I'd love to see the handle.
Already put aside the Karve, Timeless and Rockwell 6S for tomorrow. :)
Also have a couple of small shaving bowls and DE blades to give away.

Last edited:
Sorry gang-
The situation here has deteriorated and baby has just gone to sleep :(
Dosnt look like I will make it after all

Great time was had - thanks @Pbgoose for all the goodies!

BTW - was somebody looking at a Stainless Timeless - Timeless Stainless Steel Bargains

Sorry I had to bale early, but it was good to see wifey :)

Guys- I have something shameful to admit.
My shaves have become quite the sad event, all these months with these same ol items has rendered me a normie, last week I even used a disposable Bic.
I had high hopes of making it to this meet finally to rekindle the excitement, however the baby had other plans an forced me to be home bound.
In a selfless act of charity @Pbgoose ventured to the Deep South bearing samples.

Being Father’s Day I thought it fitting to use my Dads tech, I loaded up a new feather and tried the goose mans emulsion and Brazilian bay thyme.
This is the good stuff guys- that emulsion beats the sh!t out of the ones I have tried and all pre shave oils I have sampled.
Soap, I loaded a bit heavy and it took on a good deal of water, once it was whipped up to a yoghurt like consistency it excelled- much better than the old arko stick I have sitting at the bottom of my enamel whiskey cup.
Guys, I’m so bummed to have missed it but thank you for looking out for us shut ins.

Guys- I have something shameful to admit.
My shaves have become quite the sad event, all these months with these same ol items has rendered me a normie, last week I even used a disposable Bic.
I had high hopes of making it to this meet finally to rekindle the excitement, however the baby had other plans an forced me to be home bound.
In a selfless act of charity @Pbgoose ventured to the Deep South bearing samples.

Being Father’s Day I thought it fitting to use my Dads tech, I loaded up a new feather and tried the goose mans emulsion and Brazilian bay thyme.
This is the good stuff guys- that emulsion beats the sh!t out of the ones I have tried and all pre shave oils I have sampled.
Soap, I loaded a bit heavy and it took on a good deal of water, once it was whipped up to a yoghurt like consistency it excelled- much better than the old arko stick I have sitting at the bottom of my enamel whiskey cup.
Guys, I’m so bummed to have missed it but thank you for looking out for us shut ins.

Mate, all good.

57E9veql.jpg

Very glad I made the effort to get to today’s meet up. Great company, good community.
Wasn’t expecting to walk away with another premium razor to try (thank you @Razor Burn ). Ended up staying much longer than intended. Had left my lights on and flattened the battery. Thanks to NRMA got mobile again and a good drive was in order to recharge battery which was a great excuse to visit @Ferret619 .
Hope I can visit again sometime.:)(y)