CBR September Meet Up

My regards to Mrs Nico for the shaving mug but it appears I might've left it at the table upon departing...?
We have your beloved ceramics. They will be returned for the princely sum of a man-hug; or at least a firm handshake... ;)

1MlDLF2l.jpg

This is the good stuff guys- that emulsion beats the sh!t out of the ones I have tried and all pre shave oils I have sampled.
Totally! That stuff is "the cat's pyjamas", as the kids say.

Guys, I’m so bummed to have missed it but thank you for looking out for us shut ins.
You were certainly missed. But there is always a chair and a cuppa waiting for you. No pressure. You are always welcome. :)

When you come and visit you will find out!

Might even win the Lucky Door Prize and save @lerenau getting it :)
Yes! This is the second win for me! People are going to start thinking it's rigged.
That said, this one comes with risk and responsibility... We'll see if I come out unscathed. :mask:

We have your beloved ceramics. They will be returned for the princely sum of a man-hug; or at least a firm handshake... ;)

1MlDLF2l.jpg
Yes, nice set of bowls @Nico ! The only reason yours didn’t ‘mysteriously dissapear’ @Razor Burn is I’m interested to see if Mrs Nico does some larger models. Meant to discuss that with you Nico. Would be happy to be kept in the loop with those.

Yes, nice set of bowls @Nico ! The only reason yours didn’t ‘mysteriously dissapear’ @Razor Burn is I’m interested to see if Mrs Nico does some larger models. Meant to discuss that with you Nico. Would be happy to be kept in the loop with those.

The Mrs is making bowls with (I was told) extra height for my son and I.
I will let you know if there are any spares. :)

Haha I thought @lerenau would've taken it. You snooze you lose I guess but here's hoping I score one at the next Meet Up as they look/feel lovely :)

1MlDLF2l.jpg
I'm glad one of you guys went home with it as it really is a lovely bowl. Thanks again @Nico and I look forward to seeing it put to good use in SOTD pictures :)

Mate, it's still yours. We look out for each other around here. Let me know when/where and I'll drop it off to you. (y)
I'll be happier if you keep it as I was worried some random stranger took it. Enjoy and thanks for the kind words mate :notworthy:

Sorry I was unable to make it, lads. I will do my level best to make it to the next one (have missed the last two!)

While I was away, though, I picked up a few tubes of a Sri Lankan shaving cream for next meeting's lucky door prizes. From one use, I'd say performance is on par with Fauldings, but will bowl lather and see.

So gang... meet soon?

Last edited:
Why not, but not available on the 22nd Sept.