IMAG0321.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

Brush: PAA Green Ray
Razor: RR Mamba
Blade: Gillette Nacet (2)
Bowl: Peirera Shavery unbreakable shave bowl
Soap: Mike's Lemongrass
Pre: Warm water
Post: Thayers Aloe & Lemon + APR Festivus splash sample (y)

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & prosperous 2019! :)

IMG-20181223-142522-01.jpg

So busy between Xmas and wedding prep but just had to share today's shave. Florian EdP compliments unobtanium Australian's All in an interesting way in the heat. Lovely to have the menthol from the aftershave and I can afford the moisturising properties after a week of raw vintage Avon.

I've packed up the house and my accessible den is now down to summer essentials only until after the honeymoon.
Congrats @Greenpike - Happy wife = happy life, at least thats what I've been told :eek:

IMG-20181223-142522-01.jpg

So busy between Xmas and wedding prep but just had to share today's shave. Florian EdP compliments unobtanium Australian's All in an interesting way in the heat. Lovely to have the menthol from the aftershave and I can afford the moisturising properties after a week of raw vintage Avon.

I've packed up the house and my accessible den is now down to summer essentials only until after the honeymoon.

Congratulations @Greenpike . Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and Mrs Greenpike to be.

This will keep the fan boys happy ;)

I used underglow LED lighting on my soap tub in your honour, picked it up at a local bike shop - they said they knew you there too when I described the bike you ride - "green and too bloody fast". Bloke said you were a regular there!

4z8B7CJ.jpg

Pre: Hot Shower, Truefitt & Hill Oil....
Razor: Timeless....
Blade: Feather....
Brush: Paladin El Dorado (finally arrived)....
Soap: AP Reserve Passione....

Ho Ho Ho....

Mrs Fruityasu and I finally have all the kids in town for Christmas Eve dinner just as it was before they left the nest to make a mark on this world....
May all my fellow P&C members and your friends and families have a wonderful Merry Christmas full of cheer and joy....
Stay safe....

Pat, Rina and the Clan....

Mrs Fruityasu and I finally have all the kids in town for Christmas Eve dinner just as it was before they left the nest to make a mark on this world....
May all my fellow P&C members and your friends and families have a wonderful Merry Christmas full of cheer and joy....
Stay safe....

Pat, Rina and the Clan....

Merry Christmas to you and yours too Pat :)

g7Qjtpr.jpg

Pre-Shave: @nsavage pre-shave, cold water
Razor: GameChanger 0.84
Blade: Ladas (1)
Brush: Tony Forsyth Platypus Prototype Bob Quinn Manchurian
Lather: APR Bombora
Post-Shave: Alum, Thayers Original Alcohol Free Witch Hazel, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Another very nice shave with the .84 GameChanger and some fantastic APR lather.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season (y)

Semogue 1305, Mitchells Wool Fat, Ballend Tech, Polsilver, Witch Hazel, Brut A/S

I have been a bit lazy with posting lately but can't miss todays shave. Super smooth result,skin feels great as it always does after using MWF,no nicks and I smell like a man should. All set for my birthday tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all,and I hope you and your families have an enjoyable,and safe,day.

23 Dec 2018

frRJZeT.jpg

Merkur 37C / Voskhod
Semogue OC 2-Band
The Sudsy Soapery Citrus & Bay
National Alum (India) / SCS Bay Rum with a Twist ASM
I've been enjoying everyone's SOTD's over the past few months. Thanks to everyone for their SOTD's and informative posts over the year. The least I could I do is make an effort today. Pardon the delay, this is yesterday's shave. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & lots of happiness for the New Year !!

Date: 24 December 2018

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Semogue SOC in Taj Resin Badger/Boar 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling ~ Christmas Eve
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Razor/Blade:- Rockwell 6C 'R6' / Vintage NOS Wizamet Polsilver Brown #4
Post-shave:- Thayers Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil / Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic
Fragrance:- Davidoff Cool Water

Brush: Beard and Blade Synth
Razor: Schick Adjustable
Blade: Personna Injector
Cream: BBA
A/S: TOBS Victorian Limes

No time for a picture today but a wonderful shave was had. The Schick Adjustable is a step above the other injectors I've tried. The adjuster doesn't seem to do much visually but on the face it works very well.

Pre: Warm water, Crew oil
Razor: Gillette Slim H 1 1962 (5)
Blade: Astra Superior Platinum Double Edge (Old?)
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Australian Private Reserve Florian

Status
Not open for further replies.