Last shave of 2019

Brush: PAA Atomic Rocket
Razor: Rockwell 6S (R4 plate)
Blade: Gillette Nacet (1)
Pre: Shower
Bowl: Pereira's Destructible Shaving Bowl
Soap: Pb Pimento Silk sample
Post: Mo by Blue Stratos cologne spray // Proraso white balm

Not as efficient as I'd hoped by still achieved a near DFS none the less... Happy New Year and stay safe in these troubling times (y)

They are half litre glasses ...
No sense of culture those northern Germans...when we went to the Hofbräuhaus in Munich the other day at 9:30 am we had to politely ask for a small (half litre) beer as they were nowhere mentioned on the menus :D

mbrADH6l.jpg

Final shave of 2019.
Final shave of the decade.
My first ever soap was Proraso and I began this wetshaving fiasco this decade so I thought let’s finish it with the same soap I began this all with.

It’s a perfectly viable soap but something lacks for sure. I reckon I can use it up pretty quickly so it’s quivering in its boots already.

The Rockwell plate 5 gave me a very nice shave to end the decade and finished up with some Bombora.

Happy New Year to all...

No sense of culture those northern Germans...when we went to the Hofbräuhaus in Munich the other day at 9:30 am we had to politely ask for a small (half litre) beer as they were nowhere mentioned on the menus :D
But isn’t it cheaper to get volume? When my wife and I are out and we feel like an ice cream, we get the double or triple scoop cup for only a few dollars more than a single scoop. It’s cheaper than buying 2 separate singles...

But isn’t it cheaper to get volume? When my wife and I are out and we feel like an ice cream, we get the double or triple scoop cup for only a few dollars more than a single scoop. It’s cheaper than buying 2 separate singles...
Of course...but after a 24h ordeal to get there and a ~50C temeperature difference my body was just not ready for a litre of beer at 9am...I am getting old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.